Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tatuaje Black
I found Tatuaje Black in Phila. 2 cigars per person. Have any of you guys smoked one yet? I understand that this is the one that Pete Johnson smokes (secret formula)...

I smoked one to being in the New Year. I was one of, if not, the best cigars I've smoked in my short 5 years as a BOTL.
DrPartagas1 Wrote:I found Tatuaje Black in Phila. 2 cigars per person. Have any of you guys smoked one yet? I understand that this is the one that Pete Johnson smokes (secret formula)...

let us know what you think of it.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I finally got some browns.  Have yet to try!
Tank let us know what you think of the brown label. I loooove them.

I haven't seen the Blacks out anyplace, and I doubt I will around here anytime soon.
But the hunt will go on! Cool
Between a gift from a pass and Eric and the Partysource, I now have a few to try.  They are acclimated now so I will fire up soon.

I had my second red label last week and it was a great tasting smoke.  But the damn thing kept going out on me.  My first one tunnelled and canoed also.
[user=910]tekhnu[/user] wrote:
Quote:I smoked one to being in the New Year. I was one of, if not, the best cigars I've smoked in my short 5 years as a BOTL.

that's it. i'm officially jonesing to try one. blue elephants, the shakes, seeing elvis floating above my house....
the red is my favorite but I guess I'll look out for these and give them a try.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:the red is my favorite but I guess I'll look out for these and give them a try.
Yeah the Artista's kick ash!! Haven't had a black lable yet.
I had my first Angeles last night!  I loved that little thing!  Packed a punch on a emptry stomach as I was grilling out!