Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Padron 80th Anniversary
DrPartagas1 Wrote:You guys or gals are the best. It's about time you get a little passionate in your postings. Old posts were getting a little boring..

I am thrilled to know that I can extract new life and focus that with just 2 nubie posts and ultimately create a little comotion into your world.

When I get a "here's the deal post", directed to me, you know I'm in your head...

Just think what I can do in 20 posts.

Lace up your boots...

You guys can dish it out but 2 nybie posts has the wagon train huddled up.

Yippie kai eh....

Love & kisses

Confusedhock:...............[ban2]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
DrPartagas1 Wrote:You guys or gals are the best. It's about time you get a little passionate in your postings. Old posts were getting a little boring..

I am thrilled to know that I can extract new life and focus that with just 2 nubie posts and ultimately create a little comotion into your world.

When I get a "here's the deal post", directed to me, you know I'm in your head...

Lace up your boots...

Yippie kai eh....

Love & kisses

Easy Injun, have a little sence of humor. Give the guy a little time to settle in.
[user=57]Headley[/user] wrote:
Quote:
DrPartagas1 Wrote:You guys or gals are the best. It's about time you get a blah blah blah blah blah blah yada yada yada woof woof blah blah . .

Yippie kai eh....

Love & long wet gay ass kisses

[doh]

To my friends at Stogie Chat,

Please don't let this reflect on the rest of Pennsylvania Wink.  The folks in this part of that state are MUCH more mature than any other part of the state and quite frankly the country.  Shit, look at me, I can't stop thinking about DrPartgas he's so in my head.

[color=dark red]Dude, it's honestly a shame that around the Holiday's you're lonely enough to troll a cigar board.  I feel sorry for you.  I won't waste my welcome.[/color]

I'm cooking a nice Christmas ham and some mashed potatoes on my vacation then I'll head out to my garage in Balmy SE PA and log back on to hang with the folks who actually took time to learn and contribute without being a DICK.

Aww what the hell, it's the Christmas season [welcome]

Except for the welcome part . . . at least until you get over yourself . . . what HEADLEY said. Ditto and in spades.

NANP™
[cigar]

Oh yeah . . . plus this:
NANP™
Viking1

Lace up your boots...

Yippie kai eh....

Love & kisses

Tonto has circled the wagons! 
fishhound Wrote:

Lace up your boots...

Yippie kai eh....

Love & kisses

Easy Injun, have a little sence of humor. Give the guy a little time to settle in.

Yeah...your right.......[doh]

It is the holiday season.....

Time to finish a DFH 120 minute I.P.A. & then open a W.W. Stout [guiness]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
See, drunkley is head again.[smokin2]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Hey Dr, [welcome] to the mad house from way over the other side of the big pond.

I dont see what all of the fuss is about these 80's, I'm currently smoking my second box of these and have come to the conclusion that they taste a little bitter, so much so that my mailman, bin men and the local dog walker are all smoking the remains of my second box as gifts from my good hearted and generous self.

These are not that hard to find if you look hard enough, I live in the Highlands of Scotland and managed to get 2 boxes free with my Holy Grail and they were all hand delivered by the captain of the Mary Celeste as a Squadron of torpedo bombers called flight 19 carried out a fly by.

:dude:
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
a local got another shipment today.  don't know how many but the last time they were in i paid 210 for my box.

ask for mike

call 727.259-CIGR

i have to agree with the boys here. you're simply asking for too much help. haha. but i do wish you the best of luck in your search. check out jay's source, maybe you'll get lucky.