Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm new here...
Great intro my friend.  Welcome to a great community here.  Some of us get together annually for some cigar fun in Vegas.  You should come.  We have friends in FL so keep a lookout for them too.

Two words.   Padilla Miami

Welcome.
Welcome from Tampa Bay! Very nice introduction T.J.

My advice to you is to start keeping a journal. Take notes when you smoke a new cigar. I paste the cigar's band at the top of the page, information about how much I paid for the cigar, when I put it in my humidor, where I picked it up, etc. I even photograph it before and during smoking and paste some of the small photos on the facing page. I've been doing this for about 18 months now so when I look back, I can remember pretty well what I thought about a peticular cigar. I also rate it with stars and ultimately give it a "B" for buy again or a "D" for don't bother buying again.

You'll be glad you kept track after a while. And go ahead and buy a larger humidor and get it seasoned and ready if you plan to stick around here. You'll need it!

We're all looking forward to your posts.

[pirate2]
[welcome]  from the left coast or is it the right [lol] Oregon
[pimp]
[welcome] from Nebraska.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
welcome! CAO Sopranos...yummy
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
Welcome from California!  [thumbsup]

T. J. welcome from NJ. Great introduction..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Great intro TJ!

Welcome from Pa!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.