Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Habacube's
Sooooooo, if you found $15k or $60,000 tucked away in that Christmas stocking and it's burning a hole in your pocket............go for a world class humidor.

http://havanacube.free.fr/v2_accGBx.html

Take the time to actually read about the humidors, pretty amazing work, temp controlled, add water once a year, etc. The David Kessel edition is a cool humi!

We need to start buying lottery tickets...Tongue
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
They do look beautiful, but why to rich for my blood. I just couldn't imagine spending 15,000 to 60,000 dollars for a humi to put  2,000 to 3,000 dollars of cigars in.

Very nice looking and truely a one of a kind item, maybe if I was to win lotto.
Wow Confusedhock:

Simply wow... If money was no objection this would be one conversational piece for a wealthy collector.
fishhound Wrote:They do look beautiful, but why to rich for my blood. I just couldn't imagine spending 15,000 to 60,000 dollars for a humi to put  2,000 to 3,000 dollars of cigars in.

Very nice looking and truely a one of a kind item, maybe if I was to win lotto.

With a 200 to 800 cigar capacity and the type of customer who would buy this piece,  I think that the the typical contents would likely to add up to 5 to 10X that $3K figure.

To me it's like the top end of an auto show: nice to see but I can't take it for a drive or park in my garage. A work of art nonetheless.