Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well friends, I am finally going through with it...
Well, my date just got pushed up to Jan. 28th so it looks like I will be shipping a wee bit earlier! Im getting pretty psyched and I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous as well!

-Ben
Good Luck Ben!! [usa]

And keep in touch with us, when you can!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
FSU Stogie Wrote:Well, my date just got pushed up to Jan. 28th so it looks like I will be shipping a wee bit earlier! Im getting pretty psyched and I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous as well!

-Ben
Thanks for serving.  God speed.  Keep us posted so we can drop you some care packagesWink
This ex-[Image: seabees.jpg] says [Image: SemperFiCling.jpg]!!!

Good on ya, as we say in Texas. Good on ya. [usa]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
I wish you all my best Ben, and keep in touch when you can it is always good to see you pop in. [usa]
Ben, thank you for serving!  God Speed and good luck brother!
Scott   [usa][usa][usa]
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Best of luck Ben!Always "Think Positive" and you'll be fine.This is a giant step in your life,give it your best and never give up.God speed Ben.
Tommy2guns Wrote:Best of luck Ben!Always "Think Positive" and you'll be fine.This is a giant step in your life,give it your best and never give up.God speed Ben.
Same here Ben, please keep in touch and hopefully we can bomb you with a few stogies.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Best of luck to you, and thanks for doing what you are doing!

Be sure to let us NorCal guys know when you are there at DLI...