Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some sale items
I will kick off the newly titled section here with a little sale. All prices include delivery in the continental US via priority mail:

1.  Aged Fuente Selection (2006) contains 4 each 2004 coffined OpusX Lanceros - $150.

2.  God of Fire Sampler, 2 each 2004 Carlito Churchills, 1 each 2005 Carlito Double Robusto and 1 each 2005 Don Carlos Robusto - all coffined and boxed. $120.

3.  Toast Across America sets - all 5 years (10 cigars) 2003 to 2007, orginial packaging, one lot. $240

4.  Davidoff 100 Year Anniversary Robustos, 8 per box. $120.

PM's please.
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Item 1 is history....Smile
Moving right along here,

Item 2 and Item 3 are history as well.

Item 4 is all that is left.

Item 4 is gone..........nothing to see here folks, move along, move along...Wink
Swoosh and there gone.

Move along now folks, nothing to see here!
[Image: barbrady.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Geeeeeeez . . . I miss all the kewl stuff not being able to log on during the workday! [baby]

Sweet selection of deals there, LZ. Lucky bastiges.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
I caught the post the first minute LZ put these out.  I have not personally tried or have experience with his offerings so I just passed.
Well, I like every Opus X I've ever tried . . . and every lancero I've smoked so far. The combination of the two seems attractive. Big Grin

That, and I've never had a God of Fire. I keep going back and looking at that new 8 tubo set, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:Well, I like every Opus X I've ever tried . . . and every lancero I've smoked so far. The combination of the two seems attractive. Big Grin

That, and I've never had a God of Fire. I keep going back and looking at that new 8 tubo set, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

NANP™
[cigar]
Hold off on the set of 8, it would be much smarter to sample one before taking the plunge. Wink
fishhound Wrote:
Not A Nice Person Wrote:Well, I like every Opus X I've ever tried . . . and every lancero I've smoked so far. The combination of the two seems attractive. Big Grin

NANP™
[cigar]
Hold off on the set of 8, it would be much smarter to sample one before taking the plunge. Wink

Do you really think there would be a bad one with NANPs palet?

Come on, It's a GOF.[cigar]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.