Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need to vent!
Bet if you looked 12 they would have sold you the game!!!
sergione Wrote:"look at this older looking teenager with some facial hair trying to sneak one by us, well young man you wont, we are WALMART"

LOL

dicks man, you should have taken out your gun and said ID???? I got your ID right here :XBig Grin

Well I was only carrying my SOG assisted opening knife.  But either way, I would have lost that permit and all my guns. 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"But Dick's is right!
I read the original post at 3 or 4 am and I have to say I got a chuckle! I hate stupid people!

-Ben
I thought my day was screwed up. I booked a cheap Spirit flt. to Florida ($220.00) round trip for 2 on a  e mail special last night . Then Spirit never sent me a confirm yet I had a print out sheet of everything. Spirit said no go because they didn't send me the confirm yet I called them and they said last night it was in the computer. Today it was gone from their system so they said I can go for $600.00. Oh yea, I really jumped on that one.

I sent an e mail to their President but I doubt it will do any good.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote
Quote:Long story short, the idiots at Walmart would not let me buy Aliens cause its rated R and I left my ID at home.  I am damn near 40.  Idiots with no common sense.

[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:Ironically, I did have my Concealed Weapons permit with me and they would not accept that as ID.  Its State issued.  But is the story in the long version that I wrote last night but deleted.

LOL!  That is the funniest I've heard in a long time.  Maybe if you'd shown them your concealed weapon they might have accepted the permit!
Walmart just sucks in general.  My personal pet peeve there is the so called "music" section.  Everything is edited.  You have no choice there to but the "explicit" or the "clean" version.  They are all squeaky freakin clean.  I hate listening to a song and all of a sudden there is some dead air - a drum - a beep - or some other BS in place of an "offensive" word or phrase.  It is usually the same crap you hear on tv.  They dont edit the videos so... [wtf2].  Therefore, I make my purchases elsewhere - even if I'm buying squeaky clean music...
Alright so here is the kicker!  I was not going to post this cause I did not want you guys to think I am a complete asshole.  For the record, I just don't complain or make complaints.  Just not worth it in my mind.

However, last night.........

I was so miffed at these clusterforks that I got the store manager's name.  I looked him up in the phone book and called him at like 12:30 a.m. and politely explained what happened, how, and why.  Man was he agitated.  Especially when I deliberately kept him on the line.

I told him the reason for my late night call is this.  I could come to the store the next day and explain it to him.  Or I could threaten a boycott of his store.  But what action would get done?  Nothing.  He does not care whether or not I shop there as I am one customer.  But by calling his ass late at night basically guarantees he is going to crack skulls when he shows up for work.

Now I have never done anything like this before but it blows my mind that two store clerks have their heads so far up their asses that they cannot render any concept of common sense over a $7.50 DVD.
US_Tank Wrote:Alright so here is the kicker!  I was not going to post this cause I did not want you guys to think I am a complete asshole.  For the record, I just don't complain or make complaints.  Just not worth it in my mind.

I was so miffed at these clusterforks that I got the store manager's name.  I looked him up in the phone book and called him at like 12:30 a.m. and politely explained what happened, how, and why.  Man was he agitated.  Especially when I deliberately kept him on the line.

I told him the reason for my late night call is this.  I could come to the store the next day and explain it to him.  Or I could threaten a boycott of his store.  But what action would get done?  Nothing.  He does not care whether or not I shop there as I am one customer.  But by calling his ass late at night basically guarantees he is going to crack skulls when he shows up for work.

Now I have never done anything like this before but it blows my mind that two store clerks have their heads so far up their asses that they cannot render any concept of common sense over a $7.50 DVD.
Wow, Daryn, you are one crazy mother fuc_ _ _.  I bet  you taught the store manager to obtain an unlisted phone Nbr.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Alright so here is the kicker!  I was not going to post this cause I did not want you guys to think I am a complete asshole.  For the record, I just don't complain or make complaints.  Just not worth it in my mind.

Wow, Daryn, you are one crazy mother fuc_ _ _.  I bet  you taught the store manager to obtain an unlisted phone Nbr.
Daryn, you are a Nut. I'm laughing my ass off right now. When are you going to be in New York? I have to meet you.
I had a run in at WalMart last year. I had been looking for a kid-sized Barbie doll that my daughter wanted for Christmas. Unfortunately, it was a WalMart Exclusive. My wife called the local store to see if it was in stock. My wife then told me what happened. The woman at customer service who answered the call, could barely speak English and finally said the person she needed to talk to was "out on lunch break" and that my wife should call back an hour or two later. I couldn't believe it.

So I called and tried to speak to the woman at "Customer Service" who answered the phone. She could barely speak English and no way in hell should she be answering the phones. I did manage to understand what she said though. She told me the floor clerk in the"Toy" section was on his lunch break & I should call back later that night. Now that is just plain wrong on so many levels.

I happened to be on-line at the time (ordering something else), so I looked up WalMart's Corporate office & found out they had a 24 hour service center. So I called to voice my complaint And spoke to a customer service supervisor. She said she would forward my complaint to the proper people & that I would here from them.

The next morning, I did receive a call from the area manager about the problem & his word that the situation would be corrected & thanking me for calling to inform him of the situation.

That afternoon, I received a call from the store manager, apologizing for what had happened & to make up for it, he said he would send me a$50 gift card (which he did).

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles