Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuente Anejos
My local B&M guy showed my his invoice today.  It clearly shows that he will be receiving in the near future 2 boxes of Anejo 55's and 2 boxes of Anejo 77 Sharks.

These are all mine if I want them.  Personally I am going to take one of each but if anyone else is interested PM me or post here and I will get them for you.  I plan to buy all four boxes regardless.  Last month I got a box of 55's for $12/stick box price tax inclusive and I am sure the 77's will be a tad more.

Daryn
Keep me posted!  If nothing else I know I still need a couple sizes of the empty boxes so I have one of each.  Right now I just store them all in whatever boxes I've got.
I would be interested in a fiver of the 55's for sure . . . those never showed up down here, and they're a favorite.

Keep us posted! Big Grin

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
I'd be interested in either or both of the extra boxes if they are available... Smile  Just PM me...
A very generous offer Daryn. I'm all set with what I have. Appreciate the post.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:A very generous offer Daryn. I'm all set with what I have. Appreciate the post.
NEEEEVAAAA! Take what you can get and get what you can take.[smokin2]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

From the posts and PM's I got seems everyone is interested in sets of 3's and 5's.  I will let you know when I get my paws on these.
Anything ever come of this, Tank?

Or did the recent Opus fiasco make trips to the B&M a bad idea for awhile? [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Anything ever come of this, Tank?

Or did the recent Opus fiasco make trips to the B&M a bad idea for awhile? [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
My guy says the 55's and 77's should be here any day!  Some 46's came into another store of their's and I got a new box of those!