Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to work...
Off since Dec 7th and now back to the grind tomorrow  Cool

No more hanging out with you cigar cyber gypsies for hours on end, no occasional weekday beer buzz in the late morning and soaking up the writings about this hobby we all obsess a little. No more being in prime position to jump on a sweet LZ offer, no more having that 1st laugh on a great new post.

Given the idle time and the damage done to the plastic it's probably a good thing to get back on track. You guys are a great crew to hang out with... my Bohemian BOTLF.

Long live Stogie Chat!
Nicely said!  I too was off since the 7th and had to get back to the grind on the 2nd.........god I hate that reality check..Sad  but on the good side I am retired by this time next year..Smile  a little consulting when I feel like it and plenty of time to enjoy cigars.
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Will we still see you around here Riofan Sad???? Hope you make lots of money so you can get enough money for gas to drive up here to herfSmile

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
[user=914]Riofan[/user] wrote:
Quote: Long live Stogie Chat!

words to live by. Big Grin
sergione Wrote:Will we still see you around here Riofan Sad???? Hope you make lots of money so you can get enough money for gas to drive up here to herfSmile
No worries about that Sergio Smile, one of my projects during my time off was to get my old truck up and running and it's almost there. The thing does 10 miles to gallon, uphill, downhill, it doesn't matter. It's older than you and Jesse and that being said I'm glad you are not too far.
like a good cigar, I hope your work goes quick and easy.

Riofan Wrote:Off since Dec 7th and now back to the grind tomorrow  Cool

No more hanging out with you cigar cyber gypsies for hours on end, no occasional weekday beer buzz in the late morning and soaking up the writings about this hobby we all obsess a little. No more being in prime position to jump on a sweet LZ offer, no more having that 1st laugh on a great new post.

Given the idle time and the damage done to the plastic it's probably a good thing to get back on track. You guys are a great crew to hang out with... my Bohemian BOTLF.

Long live Stogie Chat!
MMMMMMMMM, I have been off work since 1/31/2006. I wonder if they miss me yet because I don't miss them. (lol)
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Well said guys. 11 months of paychecks to go to fill that humi. You guys think work sucks. Wait until you can't, that's what sucks!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

well, didn't feel like time off, but it is definitely back to the grind.  spent the day on airplanes and waiting on airplanes, driving to airports and driving away from airports, twas good to get home and sit on the couch for 5 minutes.  

Hell, the flip side is that this is the time when I actually get to be in here, so, it's cool.  Good to be back with y'all!
i haven't worked a day sence feb. 1990. some days thats a good thing alot of days its just a thing. i hope going back to work for you is a great thing[party]hope to see you back on SC soon