Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tatuaje Boris Review
Tatuaje Boris:  7X49 churchill

Wrapper: Ecuadorian Sumatra Rosado

Binder: Nicaraguan

Filler: Nicaraguan

Strength: Full

Appearance: Typical dark brown wrapper with prominent small veins.

Construction: Very firm with no soft spots and a perfect triple cap.

Draw/Burn: A perfect draw and even burn with plenty of smoke,ash is typical.

Taste: Wood and leather notes dominate with a hint of black pepper for the first inch.Now the spice is kicking in with huge billowing clouds of smoke,a med body with full flavor. The last third is full body with spicy pepper and leather notes.

Conclusion: I have heard this cigar is a re-banded Frank,but it is slightly different size and flavor profile IMO. A very good cigar with a nice burn and draw,plenty of flavor for the serious smoker.Very limited and hard to find,if you have a chance I would recommend you take it. I didn't review the Dracula because it would not be fair because the cigars are young and wet but will be much better with some age.

[rob]

[Image: Boris001.jpg]

thanks Don...
Thanks for the review Don!  Glad you were able to obtain one of these.
Thanks for the pic text and thanks for the review bud. 

It be cool if we had a section on here started by a mod for video reviews we can post...not that I have a video camera yet, but DON does Big GrinBig Grin...Maybe I'll get one some day to.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Here is a little video I took. Big Grin 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eSfXrVuRu8

The nubb!!  [rob]

[Image: borisnubbvideo002.jpg]
Great vid Don....Brave guy you exhale atleast 50% of the through the sinus...It would bring a tear to my eye with all the spice, great job[bravo2]
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Nice! That cigar looks quite enjoyable.

Thanks for the review!

I enjoyed the video as well.
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Don SAYS try one today so I will.  Oh sheesh,  I don't have any!  [lol]
I'm thinkin that will change![lol]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I spoked the Boris on Halloween and I enjoyed it, but I believe this cigar will be much better in time.  If you only have a few wait because it will be well worth it.  I enjoyed the Dracula and Boris, but they were too fresh and I could tell a few months to seven months, would make a major difference.