Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Rambo Rules
scott81425 Wrote:i love sly. rambo, rocky, what more do you need?
Arnold of old!  Norris!  Sergio!  Jeebus!
US_Tank Wrote:I never got into shoot 'em up kind of things!
LOL!!! What do you mean? your a freaking TANK!!!!Big Grin
One of my boys is a Cub Scout and the other is a Webelo scout.  I am the Webelos leader.  This Saturday the boys get to go up to the base in their full uniforms for revelee with real troops in the morning.

After chow with the guys, the corpsman will provide first aid training for the boys.  After that they get to learn how handle firearms and then they get to disassemble M16's. 

The highlight of the day for the scouts is that they get to shoot the M16's.   And of course the other two Dad's I invited along get to get their first taste of full auto fire!  HEHEHEHEHEHE!

US_Tank Wrote:One of my boys is a Cub Scout and the other is a Webelo scout.  I am the Webelos leader.  This Saturday the boys get to go up to the base in their full uniforms for revelee with real troops in the morning.

After chow with the guys, the corpsman will provide first aid training for the boys.  After that they get to learn how handle firearms and then they get to disassemble M16's. 

The highlight of the day for the scouts is that they get to shoot the M16's.   And of course the other two Dad's I invited along get to get their first taste of full auto fire!  HEHEHEHEHEHE!
Cool!! I shot a M-14 at a match my dad brought me to when I was 14.We had to keep the lever on semi-auto.Cool
Bluesman455 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:One of my boys is a Cub Scout and the other is a Webelo scout.  I am the Webelos leader.  This Saturday the boys get to go up to the base in their full uniforms for revelee with real troops in the morning.

Cool!! I shot a M-14 at a match my dad brought me to when I was 14.We had to keep the lever on semi-auto.Cool

I love the M14.  I just built a new M1A that shoots some ragged holes.  This scope is a close quarters combat scope I mounted for giggles until my Nightforce scope came in.

[Image: IMG_3035.jpg]

I use quick detach LaRue mounts which are supplied to the military.  In less than a minute I can change to a more precise optic without compromising my zero.  Same rifle forefront to the right with a high powered Leupold scope.  She shoots 3 inch groups at 400 meters.

[Image: IMG_3040.jpg]

Basically a more precise but semi-auto version of the M14 Bluesman. 

Come visit and I'll take ya Herfing and shooting.  Snowgio had a great time till the collateral damage from LZ6 took him out.
US_Tank Wrote:Basically a more precise but semi-auto version of the M14 Bluesman. 

Come visit and I'll take ya Herfing and shooting.  Snowgio had a great time till the collateral damage from LZ6 took him out.
Nice collection!! Cool