Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow Road to Tyranny
Mark Levin says that Liberalism is the slow road to tyranny.  We dealt with government intervention with the cigar tax and SCHIP.  If we continue to elect far leftists into our government, eventually, a liberal president will appoint liberal supreme court justices to the bench.  We could see lawsuits against each other over merely offending another person through words. 

Think its a stretch?  Potential liberal acts such as this show otherwise:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22559988?gt1=10755

Great find bud.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I belive that as a bar owner YUO set the rules and if non smokers or non swearer's don't like it....go to a different bar!!![pirate][censored][curse]

[Image: cigarsatan.gif]
Whether its NY or Illinios, if its my capital, my risk, my business, my building, I should be able to allow smoking, swearing, and music etc. without government intervention.
I only have 1 thing to say the any government official who wants to put his big hand in my little pocket because I smoke.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.