Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ND had Opus X
I sent you a PM Tank. Thanks.
US_Tank Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Tax is 28% of wholesale.  Not a big deal to me.  The shop is called the Tobacco Shop but don't have a # now. 
An extra $100 is not a big deal on a 375 box of sticks. With all due respect eithter you have been way to cold for too long and something froze or you have way to much money. For me, I don't have an income. Even when I did, I was still the same way. I have been told my ass is so tight, you couldn't get a 16 penny nail in my ass with a RAMSET and a purple load. [ROTF]

Money is a big deal to me too!  I just know that they are cheaper here than what I will see online in the coming months.
There are some really good B&Ms out there and some gouge the hell out of Opus. The 2 here are msrp but you only get 3.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I picked up a bunch today.  This same store also had 3 of these:

http://www.cvmcigars.com/pc-1967-178-arturo-fuente-extremely-rare-cigar-sampler.aspx

They let me cherry pick from them for $11.99/stick so I took the Anejo 49's and Opus X's from each of the 3 boxes.
[ROTF] Go get um man. I bet they love to see you roll in. How long have you used them?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

This is a smoke shop. Everything smoking.  Not large and the humi is a large class cabinet about 5 shelves high by 15 feet long.  They do carry Fuentes but get a few Opus X's in a year.  I asked them about 55 and 77 and they girl found that they had been ordered in the past.  She is asking the owner about getting them in for me.