Poll: What is your MAIN humidor?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Desktop Passive Humidification
34.09%
15 34.09%
Cooler Passive Humidification
11.36%
5 11.36%
Cooler Active Humidification
0%
0 0%
Cabinet Passive Humidification
6.82%
3 6.82%
Cabinet Active Humidification
45.45%
20 45.45%
Cabinet Active Humidification and Active Temp
2.27%
1 2.27%
Closet Modificiation (Turned Closet into Humidor)
0%
0 0%
Walk in humidor (Room Size) POST PICS IF THIS IS YOU!!!
0%
0 0%
Other, Please describe!
0%
0 0%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just out of curiosity poll!
macallan2 Wrote:I have a custom built cab that stands 7ft tall x 4ft wide.  It's actually 2 pieces and that allows me two different RH zones.  I keep the upper area at 62% or so and the lower at 67%  My drawers sit at a solid 65%.  My drawers will hold 300-400 singles and my box capacity if I crammed her full would be about 150-200 or so.Cool
Nice Mac, what capacity is she at now?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I have two 50 qt coolers that are pretty full, and use beads.  I'm thinking of getting a 120 qt igloo.
Got a 500 count end table with beads which holds a steady 65% for a few months before needing re-charging.
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:I have a custom built cab that stands 7ft tall x 4ft wide.  It's actually 2 pieces and that allows me two different RH zones.  I keep the upper area at 62% or so and the lower at 67%  My drawers sit at a solid 65%.  My drawers will hold 300-400 singles and my box capacity if I crammed her full would be about 150-200 or so.Cool
Nice Mac, what capacity is she at now?
Haven't done an inventory in a while.  One of the bottom compartments is off limits to even me.  That's where I put all the stuff I'm not supposed to touch for 10+ years.Tongue  I'm gonna guess I've got about 150 singles and 50-60 boxes (not all full).  I decided it was too much work to keep track plus I think I might cry if I start to do the math on this inventory so I gave up...
Awesome cab Mac. PICS, PICS.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

VEGASVIXEN06 Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:i also use 2 HUGE 3 foot by 3 foot plastic zip-lok baggies. (in addition to my humidors and coolers)
The cabinets are winning, but there should have been a check off for zip locks....even the Stogie General uses them....but damm those are really big cigars 3x3's!!

I keep Carrie and her Fathers Smell-O-Smokes in Ziplocs Wink
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:
VEGASVIXEN06 Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:i also use 2 HUGE 3 foot by 3 foot plastic zip-lok baggies. (in addition to my humidors and coolers)
The cabinets are winning, but there should have been a check off for zip locks....even the Stogie General uses them....but damm those are really big cigars 3x3's!!

I keep Carrie and her Fathers Smell-O-Smokes in Ziplocs Wink
So did Clinton.[cigar]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

100ct.humi

300ct.humi and ,,

31 gallon rubberdor.
Started with a 100ct desktop and a few other smaller ones. I went through a coolerdor phase. That was before beads and didn't work real great. Now they are mostly decoration or singles storage after getting my Staebell about 6 years ago.
It wouldn't be entirely accurate to say that I use a walk-in as MY main humidor (even though I own it), so I voted for active temp/humidity controlled cabinet.  What I actually use is a ~100 cubic foot locked cabinet inside my walk-in humidor at the store.  It has shelving in it where I can store a lot of boxes, as well as boxes filled with random singles.  That has active humidification and temperature control, as it is part of my store's walk-in.  I prefer my cigars at a lower humidity than the average consumer, so that stays a little drier than the rest of the humidor and is the reason I don't often just grab a cigar off the shelf.

Also, I have noticed that I have cigar bags containing cigars and humidpaks sitting all over my office.  I could smoke for a week if I would put all of those together...
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]