Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opus X's I can get!
steve047 Wrote:nice keyboard you got there Jimmie.  oh ya, the sticks look great!Big Grin
It's wireless - Steve - O. The sticks love the keyboard.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
are there any more left
Let me know what you might want from the pictures.  I still have some left.   I bought them for the fellas here and saved some for myself.  But I have found that Opus X is not one of my favorites.
US_Tank Wrote:Let me know what you might want from the pictures.  I still have some left.   I bought them for the fellas here and saved some for myself.  But I have found that Opus X is not one of my favorites.

any more power rangers left?
I'm guessing 3 posts in a year ain't gonna get you much around here, but we'll see. How have you been doing and what you been smoking man?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:I'm guessing 3 posts in a year ain't gonna get you much around here, but we'll see. How have you been doing and what you been smoking man?

Yeah,

I totally understand if I don't get any response. lol....at least i didn't try to sell habanos![lol][lol][lol]

As you can tell I'm more of a "read more, post less" type of member.  I belong to  cs and other forums but I'm mostly at icc and cp.(no offense) I do enjoy it here as well and will try contribute more in the future.

Lately, ....the past year or  so I have been smoking mostly cubans.  I do enjoy opus x's and am running kinda low on the XXX's so I though I would offer to purchase. 

I had a 05' parti short today at work  (nice stick) and when I was fishing sunday I had a DC maximus #3 (didn't care for it much).  Last week...00 punch RS#12, RA Estupendo, 06'PS2, and a cohiba secreto.

Thanks Tafdom!

Not a prob man. Just read and learn the people because there are some awesome guys here with many years of knowledge and some don't mind telling you. They know who they are. LOL I might have done a trade. I know I have looked at those many times but keep missing the sales on them. I really wanted the tubo box.  PM me what you want for them. Don't feel to bad. Go back and look at my first 10 or so posts. You'll get a laugh and a feel for who's who. Lots of great guys though. I like the format is why I stayed . The best thing about it is the BOTLs giving info and sharing cigars and stories about them. Hang tough and read a bunch. Later man. T

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

flea7 Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:I'm guessing 3 posts in a year ain't gonna get you much around here, but we'll see. How have you been doing and what you been smoking man?

Yeah,

I totally understand if I don't get any response. lol....at least i didn't try to sell habanos![lol][lol][lol]

As you can tell I'm more of a "read more, post less" type of member.  I belong to  cs and other forums but I'm mostly at icc and cp.(no offense) I do enjoy it here as well and will try contribute more in the future.

Lately, ....the past year or  so I have been smoking mostly cubans.  I do enjoy opus x's and am running kinda low on the XXX's so I though I would offer to purchase. 

I had a 05' parti short today at work  (nice stick) and when I was fishing sunday I had a DC Maximus #3 (didn't care for it much).  Last week...00 punch RS#12, RA Estupendo, 06'PS2, and a Cohiba secreto.

Thanks Tafdom!

I have some left if you want to pm me.
PM sent!