Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow you guys :P
Well i just joined, and well im kind of a beginner at cigars and stuff hehe. love ur humidors and cigars. What i was wondering is, it occured to me that all your cigars come in such fancy nice boxes, the ones i smoke usually just come in a plain dull box lol. Are yours like collector's editions or something? and where do you guys order from?
I hear J&R has a great selection as well as the largest humidor in the world, you might try there.
you cant get stuff like that overnight. It takes years. Stick around, make friends and when opportunities come up you will be included. They are few and far between tho.

Start by exploring the retailers section here.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:you cant get stuff like that overnight. It takes years. Stick around, make friends and when opportunities come up you will be included. They are few and far between tho.

Start by exploring the retailers section here.
Sound advice.
Also - I have recently learned that the cigars in some of those "fancy boxes" ie higher end cigars - are often locked up at your local cigar shop.  You will have to ask for them - but it helps to know what to ask for.
i got a nice box with the wavell's i got today. look in cigar P0RN. Famous.com  and the price was very good.
fishhound Wrote:I hear J&R has a great selection as well as the largest humidor in the world, you might try there.
man, fish, what's with your sudden love for jr? did you and ci break up? haha, i kid, i kid.
[welcome] to the SC. Pull up a chair and enjoy the ride. What have you been smoking?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.