Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your other obsessions?
Or an alterboy? [ROTF]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:Or an alterboy? [ROTF]
hey...........I WAS AN ALTERBOY!  I don't like the direction this thread has gone at all. :X
madurodave Wrote:
hey...........I WAS AN ALTERBOY!  I don't like the direction this thread has gone at all. :X

So, were you an alterboy or an altarboy?[doh]

It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!
most people find this very hard to believe, but I was an altar boy for years and eventually taught the newcomers how to serve.
[user=517]BaileyCAO[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
You ever messed with RC helicopters? I just bought one about 3 weeks ago. I already knew all about how to fly them and I am no flying that thing like a pro. Well pretty good.Big Grin
Never got into Heli's.  WAY too expensive for my taste and not enough going into the build.  Sheeesh, every time you crash one of those things it's at least $100!  I really want to learn to fly the big planes though.  Started building one with a 4ft. body and a 6ft. wingspan once and the ex broke the damned wing that I had about 75 hours into.Confusedhock:[curse]

What's that they say about exes being just that for a reason....Tongue
Well other than cigars, Im a bit of a gun nut, love cars and develop an instant addiction to almost anything that peaks my interest!

-Ben
surfing and most anything to do with the ocean, fine booze, and evolutionary biology.

i also really like cheezits.
Odsman Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:

So, were you an alterboy or an altarboy?[doh]

[doh]
Bungalowbill Wrote:surfing and most anything to do with the ocean, fine booze, and evolutionary biology.

i also really like cheezits.
Damn...we have a lot in common.  I love cheezits!
Classic cars - mainly Mopars (note my name on this site...), guns, my bass guitars, and I am constantly trying to fix things.  I repaired a diesel welding machine I bought from work just last year Cool.  Now I can do side work when work gets slow with the company (which has not happened since I got my machine running - I think it is a conspiracy...)