Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from TobaccoGeneral.com
Hey everyone,

Please allow me to introduce our store TobaccoGeneral.com.
The reason for that is a topic on this forum with some doubts as to whether our business is legit and whether our prices are real.

The prices are real and we also do our best to ensure everything is in stock.
We sell various tobacco products including of course a wide variety of premium cigars.

I'd like to address another question regarding 4 digits of your Social Security # required at checkout.
Our merchant provider requires us to use 4 digits of SSN as part of age verification. We understand that we lose many clients because of that, but at this point we have to do it to comply with our merchant account policies as well as to ensure that tobacco products don't get sold to minors.
Please understand us...
If you do not feel comfortable giving out this information, please place an order over the phone.

Our bigger orders get shipped out via FedEx
If you place an order over the phone it will usually be shipped out the same day or the next business day if you do so on the website.

We have been in business for about 1.5 years and our client base is rapidly growing, so please allow us to show you our service. Give TobaccoGeneral.com a try!

Worst case scenario, you get your refund from the credit card company, but we assure you there won't be a reason for that!

I hope this would give you guys more confidence next time you're surfing our site. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 1-888-976-6538.

Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Hello from TobaccoGeneral.com - by TobaccoGeneral - 10-05-2011, 07:39 PM