Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if all the world were a cigar bar?
I'm putting together some one liners for a blog article I'm writing: What if all the world were a cigar bar? It never ceases to amaze me how cigar enthusiasts treat each other.

Complete strangers send each other gifts worth a great deal, just for the satisfaction of seeing them enjoy it!

Arguments and debates at B&Ms are almost always incredibly respectful of the other person's opinion.

No one is looked down upon for what they smoke, whether it costs $1 or $100, because "it's all about personal preference".

Camaraderie, brotherhood, respect, and mutual support is extended to anyone that walks into the store.

People of all races, professions, and walks of life - from doctors and lawyers to construction workers and field hands - all sit together and talk as equals.

I'm curious, what do you think the world would be like if everyone acted like they were in a cigar B&M? I'll cite your comments in the blog article.

Messages In This Thread
What if all the world were a cigar bar? - by CheapHumidorsDotCom - 10-20-2010, 12:52 PM