Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CI - i can never tell if they're really serious or not...
To irony, or not to irony, ambiguous is the question?  My father LOVES Upmann cigars, and won't smoke anything else.  Anyone have any experience with these?  I mean, its a tubo, it must have been protected and they're in jest, right?

"You folks must not read these emails! A couple weeks ago I implored you not to buy something and it sold out completely within 8 hours. Let's try this again.

Do not buy this deal. The cigars smell like my basement. Whatever you do press delete right now and go about your business.

The Napa Estate by H. Upmann DO-NOT-BUY deal:

[Image: spacer.gif]
Toro Tubos (6" x 50)
Box of 30

MSRP: $150.00
CI Deal: $59.99
Vitamin G Wrote:To irony, or not to irony, ambiguous is the question?  My father LOVES Upmann cigars, and won't smoke anything else.  Anyone have any experience with these?  I mean, its a tubo, it must have been protected and they're in jest, right?

"You folks must not read these emails! A couple weeks ago I implored you not to buy something and it sold out completely within 8 hours. Let's try this again.

Do not buy this deal. The cigars smell like my basement. Whatever you do press delete right now and go about your business.

The Napa Estate by H. Upmann DO-NOT-BUY deal:

[Image: spacer.gif]
Toro Tubos (6" x 50)
Box of 30

MSRP: $150.00
CI Deal: $59.99
In my very limited experience ..Most things CI are shady ....Just ask BanzaiToyota
I bought one of CI's deal of the day packs and a few other things, and when I got them in some of the bands were really loose, some were crooked (like they had been rebanded or something) and a few of the sticks were kinda bent.   They just seemed fishy to me, and that seems to be the trend from what I have heard on here.  I don't see myself doing business with them again.