Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tatuaje Apocalypse
I love it, hhahaa

(11-23-2012, 10:57 AM)Hunlock Wrote: Sweet! The waiting is the hardest part! I mentioned these as one of my "Black Friday" finds, and my wife just looked at me in disgust... Makes me want them even more!!!
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
(11-27-2012, 06:34 PM)RUMBLON Wrote: Looks interesting, but I have to ask, at $135.00 for 15 sticks, are they worth it. How much is marketing and how good are they? I am not familiar with the brands but I am also kind of a cheapo and the best I typically smoke are AVO and the like. I have not been exposed to a lot of really good cigars and am not judging just askng and trying to learn?

RUMBLON

$9/stick for Tatuaje products is normally well worth it!
This is my boomstick!
I ordered 2 boxes.....don't have the room, but don't care !!! Love the Acarchy, can't imagine this will be anything but awesome !!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
(11-28-2012, 01:03 PM)SJS Wrote: I ordered 2 boxes.....don't have the room, but don't care !!! Love the Acarchy, can't imagine this will be anything but awesome !!!!

Agreed
(11-28-2012, 01:03 PM)SJS Wrote: I ordered 2 boxes.....don't have the room, but don't care !!! Love the Acarchy, can't imagine this will be anything but awesome !!!!

Wish I had the funds for 2 boxes (assuming its as good as people say)...
aaaaand... I have plenty of room for more Wink
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
(11-28-2012, 03:21 PM)GMJager Wrote:

Wish I had the funds for 2 boxes (assuming its as good as people say)...
aaaaand... I have plenty of room for more Wink

I wish I had the funds too....I just order crap...I'll worry about paying for it next month !!!! Big Grin
Steven Wright

I'll take a fiver off your hands to help you with that space issue Big Grin
Gangsta
Sounds like a good one to try... but no room/cash for more cigars. We are buying one box at a release party next week and that is it for a while.
(11-28-2012, 04:34 PM)irratebass Wrote:

I'll take a fiver off your hands to help you with that space issue Big Grin

I'll think about that...but don't hold your breath !!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Steven Wright
Not to put a damper on the Limited Edicion stuff, but the Tatuaje Capa Especial (the one with the sumatra wrapper) is one of the best cigars he's put out. I'm not sure when it was released, but it is really tasty.