Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got torpedoed last night
I got torpedoed last night...details & pics to follow....
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Big Grin
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Haha nice
WE ARE WAITING..........
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Every now & then I get out to go see Skipper at J. Barbera's a really nice b/m near us. We usually hang for a bit in the lounge & enjoy a few cigars.

Last night I went & got there before Skip. I was smoking a cigar when he sent me a message..."don't light up your 2nd cigar". Well, long story short... Skip comes in & hands me an Olive V Melanio Chuchill. It was the 1st one that I've smoked & I've got to say it was very, very nice! I love the V & this one was so smooth. Then as if that wasn't enough, he hands me a bag & says these are for you.

Here are the pics of what was in the bag.

[Image: PA060007.jpg]

[Image: PA060009.jpg]

It was totally unexpected & a complete surprise.

Thank you Skipper!!!

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Wow very nice!
--Mike
Way to go Skipper! Nice hit.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
"Kimosabe" really means "Tonto got scalped!" Big Grin Great job, Skipper, very nice hit on a great guy.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Skipper is good at sneak attacks like that! Nice job Skipper!
That is a 1st class hit from a 1st class brother to another 1st class brother.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why