Poll: Did ya like it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, and I'll e-mail your boss telling him you deserve a raise!
100.00%
4 100.00%
No, you suck. I'm going to find you and throw tomatoes.
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New CheapHumidors.com commercial. Thoughts?
We were inspired by Google's "Parisian Love" commercial during the Super Bowl so we made this:

Cigar Love

Whaddya y'all think?
(02-09-2010, 02:09 PM)CheapHumidorsDotCom Wrote: We were inspired by Google's "Parisian Love" commercial during the Super Bowl so we made this:

Cigar Love

Whaddya y'all think?
I definitely dig it. Is the last screenshot a teaser for a site update? Looks great.
(02-09-2010, 03:33 PM)Greg Wrote:
(02-09-2010, 02:09 PM)CheapHumidorsDotCom Wrote: We were inspired by Google's "Parisian Love" commercial during the Super Bowl so we made this:

Cigar Love

Whaddya y'all think?
I definitely dig it. Is the last screenshot a teaser for a site update? Looks great.

It is! The new site is going to be light years better, and without annoying drop-down boxes. *Should* go live sometime this month!
(02-09-2010, 03:46 PM)CheapHumidorsDotCom Wrote:
(02-09-2010, 03:33 PM)Greg Wrote:

Cigar Love

Whaddya y'all think?

It is! The new site is going to be light years better, and without annoying drop-down boxes. *Should* go live sometime this month!
Man, that's great. I look forward to using it. I think I browse the current site almost every day.
Not bad!
Not bad Sam. I would like to see the search results highlighted a bit better and clearer.
Very cool indeed!
(02-09-2010, 08:55 PM)SenorSmoke Wrote: Not bad Sam. I would like to see the search results highlighted a bit better and clearer.
Very cool indeed!

We weren't sure if people would actually watch this or not lol, do we didn't devote too much time. But you're right, emphasizing us as the results would have made it better.

I thought about taking the story a step further and having like "paternity testing" and such, but I worried I was already running the risk of coming off inappropriately lol.

We're gunna make more funny vids, and I'll post them in the retailers section for y'alls enjoyment and criticism Smile
(02-09-2010, 08:55 PM)SenorSmoke Wrote: Not bad Sam. I would like to see the search results highlighted a bit better and clearer.
Very cool indeed!

Ditto and I thought it was too long. Should be no longer then a minute. But I'm no marketiing guy.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Mum! You're right, but it's so hard to fit any kind of story into a minute like Google did. Our original cut was 3 minutes lol. Had a lot more comedy in it.