Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doi Chaang Beans are Back!
Doi Chaang Coffee is beyond fair trade. It is a partnership. Doi Chaang Coffee is a World-Class, Single-Estate, 100% Natural Arabica. The growers operate and own 100% of their own Thai coffee company and processing facilities. In addition, the growers own 50% of the Canadian company, which roasts and distributes Doi Chaang Coffee to the international market.

Single-Estate Dark
$9.95 per 1/2 lb plus shipping

We give our Doi Chaang premium beans a long slow roast to create a dark, exotic cup with an intensely bold richness. Vibrant with an earthy fragrance, our single-estate dark roast has a heavy body with a pleasant, slightly tart acidity. A sweet taste with a hint of smoky flavor, it finishes with a hint of caramel and macadamia nut.

These are the very best beans I’ve ever had! I hope you’ll enjoy them as much as I do!!

If you’d like to try one of these wonderful beans for yourself, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include you name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order...remember, I know where you live!

Thanks guys, MrJerry
email sent!  It's time for some good coffee.Big Grin
I grabbed some of the medium roast down at Jerry's shop.  Expensive, but pretty damn good!
macallan2 Wrote:email sent!  It's time for some good coffee.Big Grin
I ordered some too. this coffee is the bomb.