StogieChat Cigar Forum
oh brother - Printable Version

+- StogieChat Cigar Forum (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Cigars (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Cigar Discussion (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: oh brother (/thread-9952.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo - 01-26-2008

So I'm doing a little sorting trying to see how my new humi is going to save my life from those reched beads and other devices of med-evil torture (I cant stand 99.999% of the passive humidification devices).

So while sorting I began counting just the AF products. These are actual numbers

Opus X's not in boxes or coffins: 115

Sharks: 25

Other Anejos 176

GOF 32

Other fuentes (such as 898 KingB, don carlos and the like) 47

I gave up and didn't count the VSG's and other affiliates. And I'm willing to bet that I could open a box of Brazilias and find it filled with Opus or something.

anyone willing to part with an empty shark box, please let me know. I am willing to pay handsomly in cash or tobacco and will not accept any sort of freebees.

- Bungalowbill - 01-26-2008

Confusedhock: skip, you're obviously not smoking nearly enough. get cracking!

- US_Tank - 01-26-2008

If my retailer comes through with two Shark's boxes I will send one out to ya!

- ashman - 01-26-2008

Skip, bring all those mentioned smokes up to Mohegan Sun, and I will help ya get rid of themTongue.

- MikeD - 01-26-2008

ashman Wrote:Skip, bring all those mentioned smokes up to Mohegan Sun, and I will help ya get rid of themTongue.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Nice mooch there, Ty Wink

- ashman - 01-26-2008

MikeD Wrote:
ashman Wrote:Skip, bring all those mentioned smokes up to Mohegan Sun, and I will help ya get rid of themTongue.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Nice mooch there, Ty Wink
Mike, you can join us.  It seems that there is enough to go around.

- Mark - 01-26-2008

Skip, if you still don't ave enough room I will be more that happy to store those Anejos or GOF's for you. Cool

- Tonto - 01-26-2008

Mark Wrote:Skip, if you still don't ave enough room I will be more that happy to store those Anejos or GOF's for you. Cool
cough-cough-mooch-cough-coughTongue

- MikeD - 01-26-2008

Mark Wrote:Skip, if you still don't ave enough room I will be more that happy to store those Anejos or GOF's for you. Cool

Gessh! here comes the mooch parade now Tongue

Skip, if you want me hold some of your smokes for some armed protection from Ty and Mahk, I can take care of it for you.  I will smoke them so they cant smoke them. Big Grin

- Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo - 01-26-2008

even with a broke computer he aint slowing down...

heh... Well, I found a perfect box that is holding all of my sharks (30 now-found more). They all fit 15 on each row. So anyone scrounging for a box for me, dont sweat it.

Also, I started loading my new humi. After 30 hours it is holding the rh rock solid. On day 1 I put in 4 huge tupperware containers filled with warm water. Rehated them every 2 hours then after around 8 hours plugged in the set & forget. By this morning it was not running. Digital gauges shows 65% to 67% all throughout.

so, all of the cigars mentioned above and all of my cubans have found a nice cosy new home in there. I'll let it sit for another 24 hours before I add more. It will be tricky but by the time I am done I will have 3 humidors in operation. My 2 aristocrats and the smellador.

I may have a fire sale of sorts of humidifiers and a humidor or 2. oh... hmmm i have around 12 digital gauges... I guess I can make due with 5 or 6.