StogieChat Cigar Forum
How do you make time ? - Printable Version

+- StogieChat Cigar Forum (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Cigars (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Cigar Discussion (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: How do you make time ? (/thread-4501.html)

Pages: 1 2

- BuddhaBill - 01-20-2009

I find it really hard to make time to step away from everything and have my cigar time ? What do you do to get away for the couple of hours it takes to smoke a nice churchill without powersmoking ? I am thinking about just making a little area in the garage  and making lets say saturday night from 5-8 dad time and just doing that ,but I am curious out there how the rest of you do it .

- BuddhaBill - 01-20-2009

[Image: batcave1thumbnail.jpg]

here is my solution when I win the powerball tomorrow ....New age mancave ...I will be upgrading it with the option stripper poll though ...... It will have an estrogen sensor and will shoot any woman that is over 25 and is not scantilly clad .......

- Cblack2 - 01-20-2009

Smoke robusto's Corona gorda's and coronas. and when time permits a nice churchill or a 60. That's just me though.

- Tonto - 01-20-2009

I usually stick to smaller cigars ( PC size) during the winter....if I have a chance to smoke. I try to make time once a week to stop over at Rob's Herf-O-Dome to hang for a couple of hours 7 have a stick or 2.

- Bungalowbill - 01-20-2009

i would humbly suggest you're approaching this from the wrong angle...

light up the biggest, stinkiest, smoke you've got without consulting anyone or making any provisions.

cigar smoke is the ultimate kid/chick repellant!

ergo (therefore?) you've instantly created a peace bubble that nobody's willing to violate until the cigar goes out. you might catch hell later, but for that hour or two, you're golden.

golden i say! Big Grin

- davidwys - 01-20-2009

[user=53]Bungalowbill[/user] wrote:
Quote:i would humbly suggest you're approaching this from the wrong angle...

light up the biggest, stinkiest, smoke you've got without consulting anyone or making any provisions.

ergo (therefore?) you've instantly created a peace bubble that nobody's willing to violate until the cigar goes out. you might catch hell later, but for that hour or two, you're golden.

golden i say! Big Grin

words of wisdom spoken here! just dont smoke in the kitchen or the bedroom, you want those areas to still be inhabited [thumbsup]

- wingo - 01-21-2009

Bungalowbill Wrote:i would humbly suggest you're approaching this from the wrong angle...

golden i say! Big Grin
what he said. [thumbsup]

- US_Tank - 01-21-2009

I am doing it now in my garage.   Kids are in bed, wife is in bed, and I am catching some Stogie Chat and on my 3rd cigar.

- MaduroAccountant - 01-21-2009

I usually try to go to Robbie's place after the wife and kids go to sleep (once a week) and if that doesn't work, then I go down to my neighbor's place (Dennis - little D for those that were down here a week ago!) and have one or two with him in his garage.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but between the two of them...someone is usually up and around.  I enjoy smoking with both of them so it makes the cigars that much more enjoyable.

Good Cigars + Good Peeps = Good Times!

- Magnum PI - 01-21-2009

Here is a little something I have been working on:

[Image: 9d14_1.jpg]