StogieChat Cigar Forum
God Of Fire Churchill-Carlito 2006 - Printable Version

+- StogieChat Cigar Forum (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Cigars (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Cigar Reviews (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: God Of Fire Churchill-Carlito 2006 (/thread-18348.html)

Pages: 1 2

God Of Fire Churchill-Carlito 2006 - Leatherwringer - 04-25-2010

Just finished my B-Day Stogie....a 2 hour odyssey in Cigar Bliss!
It was worth every penny that I paid, and I am one who does not partake in Kool-Aid drinking (at least not all that oftenBig Grin). The stogie flavors changed on me at least 3 times. There was a nice sweet background taste throughout...but the first 1/3 was nice subtile peppery taste. It really smoothed out in the middle...hard to put into words, but very,very enjoyable. The last of the stick took on a sweet, almost fruity flavor. I am glad I smoked it up, as life is short and what better day to celebrate with an awesome cigar, than a birthday!!

[Image: gofbday1.jpg]

[Image: gofbday2.jpg]

RE: God Of Fire Churchill-Carlito 2006 - Not A Nice Person - 04-26-2010

These are probably my very favorite cigar, in every vitola (not really sure if I like the dbl. robusto, pyramide, or churchill the best---they're all fantastic!)

You describe the flavors very well . . . they're kind of hard to put a finger on, and it's not a razzle-dazzle spice bomb or leather monster like some sticks. It's just that every single puff, all the way to the end, you find yourself looking at it and saying "Damn, what a great cigar!"

RE: God Of Fire Churchill-Carlito 2006 - EvilAsh - 04-26-2010

Amazing, happy birthday again!

Sounds like it was a GREAT one, nice pics!!!

RE: God Of Fire Churchill-Carlito 2006 - CigarJohn - 04-26-2010

GOF is a awesome stick in any vitola. Great pictures.

RE: God Of Fire Churchill-Carlito 2006 - Lurch - 04-26-2010

One of my favorites. Not sure what you paid for your single but I come across boxes from time to time at a pretty good price.

RE: God Of Fire Churchill-Carlito 2006 - Leatherwringer - 04-26-2010

(04-26-2010, 11:29 AM)Lurch Wrote: One of my favorites. Not sure what you paid for your single but I come across boxes from time to time at a pretty good price.
Single stick from my local B&M was $26

RE: God Of Fire Churchill-Carlito 2006 - Lurch - 04-26-2010

(04-26-2010, 11:45 AM)Leatherwringer Wrote:
(04-26-2010, 11:29 AM)Lurch Wrote: One of my favorites. Not sure what you paid for your single but I come across boxes from time to time at a pretty good price.
Single stick from my local B&M was $26

WOW...LMK if you want some more at a much lower price.

(04-26-2010, 11:52 AM)Lurch Wrote: WOW...LMK if you want some more at a much lower price.

um....OKBig Grin.....I don't mind tossin my local B&M some cash every now and then.....but I do like saving a few greenbacks for myselfCool

RE: God Of Fire Churchill-Carlito 2006 - stogiedad.1 - 04-26-2010

That reminds me......I have one of each 2006 models and i have had them sitting in the humi since last year. Great review and I think that this Saturday will call for a fire on the GOF's that I have!

(04-26-2010, 07:54 PM)stogiedad.1 Wrote: That reminds me......I have one of each 2006 models and i have had them sitting in the humi since last year. Great review and I think that this Saturday will call for a fire on the GOF's that I have!

Smooth move! you will not be disappointed!