Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Place still looks the same...
(07-24-2015, 12:26 AM)MikeD Wrote: Yep. I still do exist.  Thanks for the welcome guys

Either that, or Jan keeps a replica of you in his closet...   Big Grin

How's life been treating you?

So far so good. Still adjusting to retired life. Trying to keep busy every day....
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Hello Mike! Great to see you back.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
MIKE D!!! My man! Now only few know of your stash and for them to be sitting for another 2 years....DAMN!!!!!!! LOL

For the new guys around, Mike D was one of the original building blocks of this forum. Showed the Great LK the ropes longgggg ago! Introduced me to my all time favorite cuban. When SC was in its heyday, Mike was one of the warriors on the BOMBING battlefield! Ahhhh the memories! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(08-09-2015, 11:16 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: MIKE D!!! My man! Now only few know of your stash and for them to be sitting for another 2 years....DAMN!!!!!!! LOL

For the new guys around, Mike D was one of the original building blocks of this forum. Showed the Great LK the ropes longgggg ago! Introduced me to my all time favorite cuban. When SC was in its heyday, Mike was one of the warriors on the BOMBING battlefield! Ahhhh the memories! Smile

LK!!!   Good to see you back here too!  Cool

Might have to hold another LI Herf soon...
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
This thread has become a real Rogue's Gallery....

Look it all the people I dragged out of the woodwork with one little posting. lol

Actually I really hadn't been buying cigars by the box for almost 4+ years now. Pretty much everything I have around has at least that much time on it. But everything with a box code on it is mostly from 2003 to 2007. :-)
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Mike D!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Hey Mike are you getting ready for the Jet season?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Hard to read with all this dust flying around. Who opened up the attic door?