Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new to this site
My name is Ken I live in the hills of southeast Tn with my lovely wife, Yvonne (the boss) and our 3 dogs and 2 cats. I started smoking cigars about 4 yrs ago. I started out buying my cigars at walgreens . After about 6 months I started buying my cigars over the internet. I smoke 2-3 cigars a day. I am on a tight budget being retired and all but try to some premium sticks every month. I am here to learn and I am a rookie at this.

Ken       Big Grin  Big Grin        
Ken, welcome to SC, glad to have you here.
What type of stogies have you been smoking lately?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcone Ken!

--Steve
This is my boomstick!
Hey Ken,
Welcome from California! What kind of cigars have you been smoking, and where have you been ordering from?

Based on your forum handle, I'll say thanks for your public service. Wink

-Bill

welcome aboard, what is your price range?
Hello from Long Island.

My wife & I have been thinking of moving to TN...not sure where though, probably towards the Northeast.

What cigars do you like?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Welcome from Wisconsin!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Welcome !
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
First off thanks for all the replies ! I don't smoke any one brand but rotate between brands for my everyday smokes. I spend $1- 1.30 a stick I smoke 2 cigars or more a day and my budget is tight. I try to buy as many premium sticks as I can a month. I worked 25 yrs as a deputy sheriff in Pinellas county Fl , Clearwater / st pete area. I have no local cigar stores I order from cigar international. They seem to have the best pricing I have found so far . they have a good selection of cheep but good tasting cigars. this is the first cigar site that I have joined.

Ken
(03-25-2015, 01:02 PM)Tonto Wrote: Hello from Long Island.

My wife & I have been thinking of moving to TN...not sure where though, probably towards the Northeast.

What cigars do you like?

we love it here I grew up in a suburb of Detroit.....long ago lol moved up here from Fl and love it here. we live on top of a mountain away from the city our closest city is Crossville Tn about 40 minutes away....