Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEY TANKIE!
No poking fun! If they can help Santa then they will most certainly help me.
(09-09-2013, 10:42 AM)Magnum PI Wrote: WEEK ONE
1. TDs thrown by our former FSU QBs – EJ Manuel 2 and Chris Ponder 1;
2. Yards from scrimmage between our two star running backs – AP 93 rush + 18 rec = 111 and CJ 41 rush + 14 rec = 55; and
3. Number of catches by our big mouth wide receivers – Greg Jennings 3 and Stevie Johnson 3.

WEEK TWO
1. TDs thrown by our former FSU QBs – EJ Manuel 1 and Chris Ponder 1;
2. Yards from scrimmage between our two star running backs – AP 100 rush + 7 rec = 107 and CJ 103 rush + 26 rec = 129; and
3. Number of catches by our big mouth wide receivers – Greg Jennings 5 and Stevie Johnson 8.

SEASON TOTALS THRU 2 WEEKS:

1. EJ 3, CP 2;
2. CJ 174, AP 218; AND
3. SJ 11, GJ 8.
And my Vikings are 0-2!
I love it!
Can my team be the Seahawks instead of the Vikings?
(09-18-2013, 08:16 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Can my team be the Seahawks instead of the Vikings?

Historically the Seahawks get their fans hopes up for a run at the Super Bowl and then crash and burn in the post season. That is why I root for Dallas and my wife for Green Bay. Too many years of disappointment out of Seattle Smile. Or maybe it is because of that Brian bosworth fiasco back in the day....
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
Ron White
Hey Andy, are we still on for our yearly bet?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(09-19-2013, 03:35 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Hey Andy, are we still on for our yearly bet?

Sure Jimmie, sounds good to me. Our fates are in the hands of two rookie QBs. Good luck buddy!
Same to you my friend. Buffalo is moving forward but are they Jet ready.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Tank, Peterson is going to struggle this week to find room to run but at least your team will get their first victory.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan