Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy....kind of
What's up guys, my name's Rick. I'm from Indiana. Some of you already know me (Evilash, NickDista, Mum,ect) the rest will get know me. I'm also active on Nublive and SnS. Nick talked me in to joining here as well.

I've been a cigar smoker for about 6 years now. My favs are ST, Tatuaje, Viaje, DE (the good stuff, not the infused crap), Illusione, Opus, to name a few. Love the full bodied cigars! Evil got me into craft beers the year i met him at Cfest. Some of my favs are 3 Floyd's, DFH (if i am lucky to have someone send me some), Boulevard beer, ect.

I'm a HUGE sports fan, my teams are Colts, Cubs, Pacers, and Purdue sports. Horrible golfer, but a beast on the softball field Big Grin.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys.
So glad to see you here Rick!

Welcome!!!!!!
This is my boomstick!
Jimmie's a posting machine on this board huh?
Welcome!!! Glad to see you here.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Welcome!

One piece of advice though, dropping Nicks name around here is going to get you NOWHERE FAST!! :lmao:
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Hey Rick!
(04-03-2013, 03:34 PM)Mark Wrote: Welcome!

One piece of advice though, dropping Nicks name around here is going to get you NOWHERE FAST!! :lmao:

Oh i know all too well, hahaha! He may be the only guy i like who's a Pats fan.
(04-03-2013, 03:34 PM)Mark Wrote: Welcome!

Lol1
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Hello from Lawn Guyland
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Hi Rick, I figured you were already a member here.....hope to see ya 8/3 for the ST tour in Evansville.
Gangsta