Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert)
Great show! Didn't expect the brothers to leave. I thought for sure Glenn would end his role.

Talked to my friend who works on the show. She is now Laurie's ghost. Her husband was one of the zombies who got shot at the fight.

Gonna be a great 2nd half from the way it's starting out.

Jan, you've got to check it out. Great show.
Just caught up last night, awesome!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
As soon as I saw they were back in there home town and someone was still there, I knew it was going to be Morgan. Expected him to go back to the prison with Rick. Couldnt believe how crazy he was and that he stabbed Rick. Michonne has earned her spot at the prison now and all hell is about to break lose. Cant wait!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(03-06-2013, 08:40 AM)Guarantee Wrote: As soon as I saw they were back in there home town and someone was still there, I knew it was going to be Morgan. Expected him to go back to the prison with Rick. Couldnt believe how crazy he was and that he stabbed Rick. Michonne has earned her spot at the prison now and all hell is about to break lose. Cant wait!!!

yes!!! and... what about Carl? He's groing up fast (but is still a kid)
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
I have to say that I am fully caught up on the show, but last week's episode further shows how this show has always felt to me.....Slooow. Not to crap on all of you who like it I just have my issues with the show.

That being said I watch it every week so it must mean they are doing something right, maybe hahaha

The Governor needs to die. Cant wait for Morgan to join the prison group.

Carl is a cunty little kid, but maybe all kids are in a post-apocalyptic zombie world
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
(03-06-2013, 11:55 AM)sergione Wrote: I have to say that I am fully caught up on the show, but last week's episode further shows how this show has always felt to me.....Slooow. Not to crap on all of you who like it I just have my issues with the show.

That being said I watch it every week so it must mean they are doing something right, maybe hahaha

Carl is a cunty little kid, but maybe all kids are in a post-apocalyptic zombie world

I enjoyed the episode, felt it was necessary to build trust between Rick, Carl, and Michonne. Just didnt understand why an under manned group wouldnt pick up the guy walking down the street. The real action is coming though.

Ryan
(03-06-2013, 01:17 PM)Guarantee Wrote:
(03-06-2013, 11:55 AM)sergione Wrote: I have to say that I am fully caught up on the show, but last week's episode further shows how this show has always felt to me.....Slooow. Not to crap on all of you who like it I just have my issues with the show.

I enjoyed the episode, felt it was necessary to build trust between Rick, Carl, and Michonne. Just didnt understand why an under manned group wouldnt pick up the guy walking down the street. The real action is coming though.

They didn't have time to pick that dude up, and explain to him what they are doing or having to gain his trust and all that......Maybe on the way back, but then it was too late......they have business to tend to.
Gangsta
It was funny when they backed up the car and took his supplies.

Ryan
(03-06-2013, 06:56 PM)Guarantee Wrote: It was funny when they backed up the car and took his supplies.

just before they did that, I shouted "GET THE BACKPACK!"

and there was no way they could have picked him up on a mission to bring back guns. On the way back it was too late.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(03-07-2013, 08:37 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: just before they did that, I shouted "GET THE BACKPACK!"

I said the same thing, LOL, I bet 9 out of 10 people were thinking that. Credit to the writers.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore