Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert)
I doubt it....
This is my boomstick!
I think that Merle probably took Ricks place for losing the hand. He was not in the comics so that would be a good twist.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(11-26-2012, 04:56 PM)irratebass Wrote:
(11-24-2012, 03:28 AM)discdog Wrote:
(11-21-2012, 12:30 PM)irratebass Wrote:
(11-20-2012, 05:41 PM)discdog Wrote: I was hooked on the show when a couple of friends of mine became the animal wranglers for the show. Now, I have to watch to see if I can pick them out of the zombie extras every week.

It was easy last week, they were setting in front of the Gov at the "games" sans make up.

On top of that, they film not to far from where I work, so you see the cast around town and in Atlanta pretty frequently.

All in all, I like the show. Don't care for Andrea, and Darrell is probably my favorite. Going to hate to see him kill off his brother, but I've already seen him on another show as a regular.

Good thread.

Can ya get me Andrew Lincoln's autograph?

This next episode is the mid season finale Sad

Wouldn't even ask. Most of the extras would be given their "walking" papers if they ask for autos.

Seriously? That's messed up

Yeah, it's pretty common actually. And most of the time the extras aren't even around the "stars" until it's time to shoot and then they are wisked away to their private areas.

I was in a movie with Minnie Driver a couple of years ago, she was really cool and sat and played cards with us when the cameras weren't rolling. My part was to set at a table with her and a couple of other guys playing poker and smoking cigars. It was a really tough role. I had to stay in character for weeks just to pull it off. lol
Okay, who is going to come out on top? Merle or Darrell?

Will Andrea ever figure it out?

Will Rick survive mentally, even his kid is telling him to give up as the leader.

Will Herschel figure out a way to use zombie blood or parts to re-grow his leg?

Man, are there a lot of unanswered questions.
The governor is going to flip his lid finally. He was a little crazy and ruthless before, but now he is royally pissed off. Awesome that Tyrese showed up. Sucks that we have to wait for the second half, gives everyone who is missing out a chance to catch up. Marathon on Christmas eve thru day or New years eve thru day, cant remember. Great show if you havent seen it!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
I can't wait till February! Damn I hate these hiatuses.
I was so excited that Tyrese finally showed up!!!
This is my boomstick!
(12-04-2012, 07:07 AM)EvilAsh Wrote: I was so excited that Tyrese finally showed up!!!

Excited, I thought you wrote the story?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Haha, I wish Jimmie... I would be worth a lot of money Big Grin

Just been a fan since 2003!
This is my boomstick!
(12-03-2012, 06:09 PM)discdog Wrote:
(11-26-2012, 04:56 PM)irratebass Wrote:
(11-24-2012, 03:28 AM)discdog Wrote:
(11-21-2012, 12:30 PM)irratebass Wrote:
(11-20-2012, 05:41 PM)discdog Wrote: I was hooked on the show when a couple of friends of mine became the animal wranglers for the show. Now, I have to watch to see if I can pick them out of the zombie extras every week.

It was easy last week, they were setting in front of the Gov at the "games" sans make up.

On top of that, they film not to far from where I work, so you see the cast around town and in Atlanta pretty frequently.

All in all, I like the show. Don't care for Andrea, and Darrell is probably my favorite. Going to hate to see him kill off his brother, but I've already seen him on another show as a regular.

Good thread.

Can ya get me Andrew Lincoln's autograph?

This next episode is the mid season finale Sad

Wouldn't even ask. Most of the extras would be given their "walking" papers if they ask for autos.

Seriously? That's messed up

Yeah, it's pretty common actually. And most of the time the extras aren't even around the "stars" until it's time to shoot and then they are wisked away to their private areas.

I was in a movie with Minnie Driver a couple of years ago, she was really cool and sat and played cards with us when the cameras weren't rolling. My part was to set at a table with her and a couple of other guys playing poker and smoking cigars. It was a really tough role. I had to stay in character for weeks just to pull it off. lol

Yeah tough role....very cool......so which movie?

I think Merle will team with Darryl and they will off the gov, because Merle is pissed that the gove called him a "terrorist" (even though Merle's face didn't show it)

Losing Penny was the gov's last bit of humanity and now that that's gone s is his sanity.

just my 2 cents
Gangsta