Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tatuaje Apocalypse
Anyone planning on getting these? These look very tasty, almost like a feral pig. I think that Graham and I are doing a box split. Smoke Inn is selling them starting at midnight on Thanksgiving as a Black Friday sale. I think boxes are selling for about $134 for 15. Good luck!!! Link below.

http://www.tatuajeanarchy.com/join-the-anarchy.html
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Awesome. Let me in on the split. I will take the extra one. Lol. Seriously they do look interesting. I bet evil is getting a box...
I really liked the anarchy release last year... Maybe have to look into these.
--Mike
(11-20-2012, 09:03 PM)NickDrista Wrote: Awesome. Let me in on the split. I will take the extra one. Lol. Seriously they do look interesting. I bet evil is getting a box...

Yep, most likely Nick Big Grin

Love the Anarchy, so these should be good!
This is my boomstick!
I may have to grab a box of these.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I have thought about a box of these but simply don't have the room.

I think I am going to put the cooler and requisite supplies on the Christmas list...
Graham ordered these last night and now just have to wait a couple of weeks for them to ship, cant wait!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Sweet! The waiting is the hardest part! I mentioned these as one of my "Black Friday" finds, and my wife just looked at me in disgust... Makes me want them even more!!!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Also pre-ordered. My last box purchase of the year.
Looks interesting, but I have to ask, at $135.00 for 15 sticks, are they worth it. How much is marketing and how good are they? I am not familiar with the brands but I am also kind of a cheapo and the best I typically smoke are AVO and the like. I have not been exposed to a lot of really good cigars and am not judging just askng and trying to learn?

RUMBLON