Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hurricane Sandy
Oh...also, looters are very present...haven't seen them myself though, but know of people who have. Stealing anything not nailed down. The National Guard is deployed in areas around here too. Police, both NCPD & NYSP are at gas stations....too many tempers flairing. Sections of the Town Of Babylon are under dusk to dawn curfew....Luckily I'm not there.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Don't know if you've seen this, but he's some raw footage of the NYC subway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...7ZSk1_K6rk#!
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
You live in Babylon? My brother in law lives in bayshore. I go there all the time!
(11-02-2012, 04:25 PM)NickDrista Wrote: You live in Babylon? My brother in law lives in bayshore. I go there all the time!

I used to live there & work there (actually Lindenhurst & Copiague). I'm in Levittown now (Town of Hempstead)
We will have to herf next time we head down. My wife grew up in center moriches.
Thoughts and prayers to jim and skip , its bad in my area also trees and wires down all over like a war zone no power working off a generator electric company saying nov 10 but getting gas is impossible
Sorry to hear it jelly man. You guys stay safe out there and if need be, aim small, miss small.
Git R Dun!
Jam, there is gas my way if your willing to travel about an hour
No Justice, No Peace!
That sucks Jam... Glad you are okay
--Mike
(11-02-2012, 07:25 PM)jam Wrote: Thoughts and prayers to jim and skip , its bad in my area also trees and wires down all over like a war zone no power working off a generator electric company saying nov 10 but getting gas is impossible

Glad to see you're back, Jam. I was wondering about you...