Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hurricane Sandy
I just wish there was something we could do for our BOTLs on the East coast. If there is, please let us know
Git R Dun!
I hope everyone is ok. Sad
Anyone heard from Jam or Chris 1980?
4:03 p.s.t. Wednesday morning here and I am looking at the news.
I am looking through a series of photos
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-5754...aily-life/

Below is a pic of the subway, the stop at Times Square, somebody had posted this at twitter or f.b. This is crazy, I have taken that stop when I lived there. ps3? cs4?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
(10-31-2012, 06:05 AM)Ari Wrote: 4:03 p.s.t. Wednesday morning here and I am looking at the news.
I am looking through a series of photos
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-5754...aily-life/

Below is a pic of the subway, the stop at Times Square, somebody had posted this at twitter or f.b. This is crazy, I have taken that stop when I lived there.

Thats fake, been out for years. The main reason you could tell it's fake is the water is too clear. The water in the subways is black muck
Dammit I fell for it!!!!
Gangsta
Lots of fake pics out there.
I'm certain there will be no need for any fake pictures once the power is back for everybody who lived through this to start posting about it ..... and I'm certain that those pictures will be heartbreaking and jaw dropping.

Its been hard not hearing from anybody ..... I'm just hoping they are all well, physically, I'm betting they are all emotionally exhausted at the very least.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(10-31-2012, 11:50 AM)Parkster Wrote: I'm certain there will be no need for any fake pictures once the power is back for everybody who lived through this to start posting about it ..... and I'm certain that those pictures will be heartbreaking and jaw dropping.

Its been hard not hearing from anybody ..... I'm just hoping they are all well, physically, I'm betting they are all emotionally exhausted at the very least.

I agree, this sucks, I haven't met any of you except 1 maybe and I feel a kinship to you all, it's disturbing how much this is bothering me with not getting updates from some of you.

I hope they can rebuild their lives and I'm ready to help out with their stick inventory rebuilding, just say the word.
Gangsta
(10-31-2012, 12:12 PM)irratebass Wrote:
(10-31-2012, 11:50 AM)Parkster Wrote: I'm certain there will be no need for any fake pictures once the power is back for everybody who lived through this to start posting about it ..... and I'm certain that those pictures will be heartbreaking and jaw dropping.

I agree, this sucks, I haven't met any of you except 1 maybe and I feel a kinship to you all, it's disturbing how much this is bothering me with not getting updates from some of you.

I hope they can rebuild their lives and I'm ready to help out with their stick inventory rebuilding, just say the word.

+1

Its seems so quiet here. Can't help but think of everybody while watching the news, etc.