Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dooley pays The Medic a Visit
When one ventures to this part of the country there is a gravitational pull that seems to land SC brothers (and sisters -Lydia Smile ) at or near the medics Casa. Today was one such occasion. Dooley, the world traveler by day cigar smoker by night paid the medic and his family a visit on the way back home! Thank you for the smokes as well! It was nice to meet you, cassy, Lydia (Mrs. Gus) and Lee(Lydia's friend) ! Have a safe trip home!
[Image: IMAG0187.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0188.jpg]
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Another Dooley herf in the books..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Good smokes and good times. Gotta love it.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Nice
--Mike
Looks like a great time , i am waiting for doley to come to ny
(10-07-2012, 04:48 PM)jam Wrote: Looks like a great time , i am waiting for doley to come to ny

Is he allowed in NY. He's not welcomed in Canada or was that Gus?Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Nice. Melanio
Git R Dun!
Great form as usual! Dooley coming to ND tomorrow! Can't wait!
Great stuff guys!
This is my boomstick!
I think Dooley should start collecting bike miles if there is such a thing, you could be a Platinum member ..... God knows he puts as much miles in as I do every year and I do mine on a plane.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why