Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My tea bags are moist
I'll start a new thread for #10

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(10-05-2012, 06:11 AM)Parkster Wrote: 3 to go actually ...... I cant count.

ND
NY
TX

MMMMMMMMMM, I wonder what part of NY?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Looking good Parkster. If this keeps up people may actually start to respect Scotland.
(10-05-2012, 09:23 AM)Dooley Wrote: Looking good Parkster. If this keeps up people may actually start to respect Scotland.

Meh.

Just get the pics of Cassie and you posted with your kilts on ..... and dont forget the blue lipstick by the way ..... I told you I would get you when you took a poke about blue lip stick all those months ago ...... dont go pokin me with a stick any more ..... I could get all "arty farty" on you before you know it.

Tongue
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Hopefully the Texas one will hit soon. I am out of town so cant check if it is me. I will let the wife check the mailbox when we get home tomorrow night. Dont want to get by a Scottish mail bomb. If you thought the Irish were bad , you haven't seen anything. Malted barley, sheep, and too much time on their hands make them dangerous.
So my mother in-law checked our mail box yesterday and appears she had to call the bomb squad. They got the situation under control and there was a package waiting for me. Thank you very much Dave for some fine sticks. I will get better pics later.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Glad this made it at long last .... and at 2nd attempt ..... those TX post men are in need of my size 10 in the jewels, I cant believe what you told me about how you finally got this one, and it tells me that they had a great time sharing the last package ....... feckers!!

The un-banded cigar is one that was made for me in Heathrow airport at World of Cigars when they had a guest roller from Cohiba, if I remember correctly, for a couple of days.

That cigar will be well rested and ready to smoke now as this was a couple of years ago, as will the Cobra (not on an empty stomach), so tuck in ...... the other 3 Cubans would benefit from some time in the humi as they are all young, 2011/2012. The reason I say this is because this is your first Cubans I believe (?), and giving the cigars a chance to lose some of that (amonia/back end of a horse smell) youth, will make for a more enjoyable smoke.

Right,

Tanky Poo has informed me box 2 has landed, the TX parcel has landed, so ........ 1 more ....... NY bound it was ....... tomorrow maybe?????

Another nice hit
--Mike
(10-07-2012, 02:26 AM)Parkster Wrote: o ........ 1 more ....... NY bound it was ....... tomorrow maybe?????

I think the next mail delivery in on Tues. (Holiday on Monday)
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Sigh