Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Trip to Beer Heaven 2
(09-15-2012, 07:48 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Don't get lost.

Or arrested
I couldn't imagine drinking and driving all those miles. Good luck to you, and those on the same roads..lol
No Justice, No Peace!
(09-15-2012, 10:28 AM)nayslayer Wrote: I couldn't imagine drinking and driving all those miles. Good luck to you, and those on the same roads..lol

No drinking and driving. So far we have been to 3 breweries ans have not had any alcohol yet. Mainly going there, doing the tour, grabbing beer to go and moving onto the next brewery. The drinking will start later on in Burlington where there are a bunch of breweries within walking distance of each other.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Some lunch and a few beers now then over to Burlington
--Mike
(09-15-2012, 12:29 PM)Mark Wrote:
(09-15-2012, 10:28 AM)nayslayer Wrote: I couldn't imagine drinking and driving all those miles. Good luck to you, and those on the same roads..lol

No drinking and driving. So far we have been to 3 breweries ans have not had any alcohol yet. Mainly going there, doing the tour, grabbing beer to go and moving onto the next brewery. The drinking will start later on in Burlington where there are a bunch of breweries within walking distance of each other.

AWESOME trip guys. Take it all in and be safe. Define bunch of breweries?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Bunch of Breweries- 5 breweries in downtown VT within walking/stumbling distance of each other.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
OMG!!!!!!! That's 5 more than we have.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Magic Hat Brewery:
[Image: 2012-09-15_18-01-04_276.jpg]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
[Image: 2012-09-15_17-30-30_85.jpg]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
[Image: 2012-09-15_17-30-22_596.jpg]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"