Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nexus 7 tablet
Just got mine when I got back from the shore. Seven inch screen and smoking fast. 250 for 16gig model. Anyone else get this?my laptop is on the way out and thought that two of these would be at least the same as one new laptop.
No Justice, No Peace!
I just picked one up a couple of weeks ago. I love it!
All the goodies in the Kindle & a whole lot more.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
I have an asus transformer.
I have an Asus Transformer Prime and live it. Hardly ever use my laptop anymore.
--Mike
Just bought my wife the Nexus 7 for her bday, she is digging it, but there is a learning curve.....she said the only complaint is that it's all mobile, no real websites.....I told her it was just like an iPad or iPhone, just not a phone.

I want one now.
Gangsta
There usually is always an option to view full site and not mobile
No Justice, No Peace!
The wife really wants an ipad, but after reading a lot of reviews on the nexus, I might have to get her this instead. She probably wont like it at first, based on the fact that its not an ipad, but she'll come around. LOL
IF YOU AIN'T FIRST, YOU'RE LAST!!!!!!!
my wife the same thing, ipad, and iphone, asked her why and she didn't know..... She has a droid 3 phone as well as i do. Nexus is really fast and I'm addicted to swipe golf
No Justice, No Peace!
(08-22-2012, 05:59 AM)nayslayer Wrote: There usually is always an option to view full site and not mobile

Maybe she just hasn't figured it out yet......I don't mess with it, but I did get on a few of my sites when she 1st got it and I had no problems with it.

Gangsta
(08-22-2012, 06:09 AM)AF_Mac Wrote: The wife really wants an ipad, but after reading a lot of reviews on the nexus, I might have to get her this instead. She probably wont like it at first, based on the fact that its not an ipad, but she'll come around. LOL

I would get an IPad. I have the new one and it's awesome. Of course it's more expensive, but IMO 7" is too small for web browsing comfortably, and you have to consider the app store, which is far and away better than the android market, especially for tablets. The display is amazing, and it works flawlessly. Absolutely no lag, and very snappy.