Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annual Mum/LK Beach Compound Herf 2012
Chris:
Using his umbrella for shade.

[Image: 2012-08-12_15-33-12_277.jpg]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Great times in Jersey for sure! I love going to the Beach Compound!
Glad to see I'm not the only dago eating Premio sausages.
Lookin good boyos
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(08-12-2012, 11:36 PM)Pete Wrote: Glad to see I'm not the only dago eating Premio sausages.

Great sausage there!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Here is the private outdoor shower at the Mum Compound! Inside at the moment is the Mum! Lol

[Image: c3311068.jpg]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
The Great Mum makes his appearance!!! Robe and towel around his neck looking like former heavyweight champion Rocky Marciano!! Hahahahahaha

[Image: b337a2ff.jpg]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

The Mum waives to his fans aka the neighbors as he proceeds around the compound!

[Image: 44a3de8c.jpg]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

The show is over folks! Lol no more autographs!

[Image: dfaa12d1.jpg]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

The special Mum Tribute of 2012!

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster