Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Netflix
Netflix....

I have a free trial off....after that...is it worth it?

I've been thinking of signing up for the streaming service...are the movies fairly recent? decent selection?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I like it but it is all going to depend on what you like to watch.
--Mike
I watch mostly tv shows on it. I love it. Streaming version.
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
http://blog.netflix.com/2011/07/netflix-...s-and.html

Netflix new plans and price change
If its worth it please dont tell my wife, I already pay way to much to redbox because she seems to keep the movies all week!
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
I have same problem bdm53. We have TiVo and love it,never thought I would. I can watch all my man shows anytime I want,and with two tuners you can record two shows at same time. Just picked up another now we can share shows from each TiVo. Right now best buy has the TiVo premier for 99 with year subscription. Pm me if you have other questions
No Justice, No Peace!
The next question I have...
I heard with just 1 account, you can watch it through different devices..like Xbox, PS3 etc.

I have 4 kids, 1 Xbox, 2 PS3s...

Can they watch different movies, at the same time, without extra charges?
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
My bro has it, and the streams are not all great...To quote him when I asked about it: "There was finally a movie on instant que that did not star Tyler Perry, or an animated insect." LMAO!

He did sign up for Hulu premium, which enjoys a TON more, except you can't get actual DVD's in the mail....There is tons of content, and can be viewed on the xbox360..

Sorry I can't add more.
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
(07-27-2011, 08:19 PM)Hunlock Wrote: My bro has it, and the streams are not all great...To quote him when I asked about it: "There was finally a movie on instant que that did not star Tyler Perry, or an animated insect." LMAO!

He did sign up for Hulu premium, which enjoys a TON more, except you can't get actual DVD's in the mail....There is tons of content, and can be viewed on the xbox360..

Sorry I can't add more.

Hmmm...I'll have to check out Hulu. Thanks!Smile
(07-27-2011, 08:24 PM)Tonto Wrote:
(07-27-2011, 08:19 PM)Hunlock Wrote: My bro has it, and the streams are not all great...To quote him when I asked about it: "There was finally a movie on instant que that did not star Tyler Perry, or an animated insect." LMAO!

Sorry I can't add more.

Hmmm...I'll have to check out Hulu. Thanks!Smile

There is also free Hulu on the net, but premium has more content. I can see if my brother has any trial offers to hand out if you'd like???
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.