Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Crap SJS (Steve)
(03-16-2011, 07:11 AM)Domniomaestro Wrote: I was thinking about this last night right before bed....in that time before sleep.....and the thought came to me....

Looks like switzerland isnt being observed as neutral anymore...Smile

I KNOW, HUH. Big Grin
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
OMG !!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE !!!!!!!! HuhHuhHuhHuh
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
(03-16-2011, 07:46 AM)SJS Wrote: OMG !!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE !!!!!!!! HuhHuhHuhHuh

This is what we call a trade gone bad. It comes with great consequences you made your bed you lay in it! Big GrinTongueTongue

Nice hit though Smile
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(03-16-2011, 09:56 AM)CigarJohn Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 07:46 AM)SJS Wrote: OMG !!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE !!!!!!!! HuhHuhHuhHuh

This is what we call a trade gone bad. It comes with great consequences you made your bed you lay in it! Big GrinTongueTongue

Nice hit though Smile

+1

Nice hit though Smile

Uh Oh.....I'm askerd !!!!! Hmmmm.... to late to recall said bomb I guess !!!! Please be kind Gus !!!!! I ain't lookn for no trouble !!!!! AngelAngel
Steven Wright
(03-16-2011, 10:25 AM)SJS Wrote:

Nice hit though Smile

Uh Oh.....I'm askerd !!!!! Hmmmm.... to late to recall said bomb I guess !!!! Please be kind Gus !!!!! I ain't lookn for no trouble !!!!! AngelAngel

Are you going chicken on us HAHAHA
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(03-16-2011, 11:30 AM)CigarJohn Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 10:25 AM)SJS Wrote:

Nice hit though Smile

Are you going chicken on us HAHAHA

LOL....Maybe !!!!!!
Steven Wright
Excellent work on the pokers my friend. But I don't know if you really want to be using them to poke at us Husker boys because we poke back.
(03-18-2011, 08:39 AM)Dooley Wrote: Excellent work on the pokers my friend. But I don't know if you really want to be using them to poke at us Husker boys because we poke back.

LOL....so I hear !!!! Enjoy the poker man.....Just leave it home when you guys ride through Virginia this summer !!!!! I hope I can hook up with you guys for a smoke while you're in Va......
Steven Wright
(03-18-2011, 08:49 AM)SJS Wrote:
(03-18-2011, 08:39 AM)Dooley Wrote: Excellent work on the pokers my friend. But I don't know if you really want to be using them to poke at us Husker boys because we poke back.

LOL....so I hear !!!! Enjoy the poker man.....Just leave it home when you guys ride through Virginia this summer !!!!! I hope I can hook up with you guys for a smoke while you're in Va......

We are planning on rolling into Norfolk on July 1st. We have a day or so to kill before we head up to NJ so lets make some plans.