Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your phone number may be on Facebook
EVERYONES PHONE NUMBER IS NOW ON FACEBOOK! Go to the top right of your screen, click Account then Edit Friends. Go to the left side of your screen and click Phonebook. Everyone's phone numbers are now being published. (Privacy Settings-Phone-Customize-Only ME)

I can see Tanks, Tonto's, (Gunnar's), MattnGA's and Djaric's
I'm not sure why people are so bugged out by this. Your not required to put your number in, I have mine in and don't care that others see it. Haven't gotten any odd calls.
No Justice, No Peace!
facebook, ftw, again....
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
(02-15-2011, 10:46 PM)nayslayer Wrote: I'm not sure why people are so bugged out by this. Your not required to put your number in, I have mine in and don't care that others see it. Haven't gotten any odd calls.

It's an opsec thing...

Myself... I dont like any of my personal info on any public pages.

Also, FB should notify users that they will be using phone numbers this way... Again, for some people it goes back to a general security thing.
(02-16-2011, 01:42 AM)Teck1337 Wrote:
(02-15-2011, 10:46 PM)nayslayer Wrote: I'm not sure why people are so bugged out by this. Your not required to put your number in, I have mine in and don't care that others see it. Haven't gotten any odd calls.

It's an opsec thing...

Myself... I dont like any of my personal info on any public pages.

Also, FB should notify users that they will be using phone numbers this way... Again, for some people it goes back to a general security thing.

if we dont want our numbers showing then we need to un sync our smart phones from facebook. Just saying.
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
yet another reason why I am glad I am not on Facebook!
--Mike
i am not synched... If I want to view my FB I just go in through a browser.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(02-16-2011, 07:58 AM)wtfdic Wrote: yet another reason why I am glad I am not on Facebook!
+ 1,000,000!
This is my boomstick!
(02-16-2011, 09:59 AM)EvilAsh Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 07:58 AM)wtfdic Wrote: yet another reason why I am glad I am not on Facebook!
+ 1,000,000!

Same here not on facebook and never will be on facebook or any other similar, its just not for me. except SC Smile
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(02-15-2011, 10:17 PM)Bogey Wrote: EVERYONES PHONE NUMBER IS NOW ON FACEBOOK! Go to the top right of your screen, click Account then Edit Friends. Go to the left side of your screen and click Phonebook. Everyone's phone numbers are now being published. (Privacy Settings-Phone-Customize-Only ME)

I can see Tanks

Big Deal. Tank's NBR. is all over the New Jersey Turnpike restrooms.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore