Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pissed On
I mean PISTON!

A while ago I posted I had a buss engine piston I used as an outdoor ashtray but "lost it in the divorce" as I forgot to pack it up or just didn't.
Well, Thanks to Dave/Mike WTFIHN (what the f is his name) WTFDIC and his delivery boy Jimmie, I have a piston again! I left it at work yesterday but will be bringing it home and will take pictures.
Thanks Mike. I really appreciate the thought.
(now, over the next 70 years if you send me an engine piece each year by 2083 I'll have a working engine!)

Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(12-10-2010, 10:02 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: I mean PISTON!

A while ago I posted I had a buss engine piston I used as an outdoor ashtray but "lost it in the divorce" as I forgot to pack it up or just didn't.
Well, Thanks to Dave/Mike WTFIHN (what the f is his name) WTFDIC and his delivery boy Jimmie, I have a piston again! I left it at work yesterday but will be bringing it home and will take pictures.
Thanks Mike. I really appreciate the thought.
(now, over the next 70 years if you send me an engine piece each year by 2083 I'll have a working engine!)

No problem Skipper! Like i said thank you for everything you do here! Now to find some more engine parts! Did you say you wanted a V6 or V8? Big Grin
--Mike
That darn thing was heavy lugging it into the city. I was glad to hand it over to Skipper. Big Grin

Very thoughtful indeed.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
hahaha... that's why it's still in my office Jimmie. My last one was aluminum. This one will be less of a problem with the wind!

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Great stuff, nice job Mike!
This is my boomstick!
who's mike?

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
This is awesome I cant wait to see the picture. Great hit.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
What part and app do you need next? WTG, WTFDIC!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Very cool!

I may remove the connecting pin... my last one was out of the box and had none, I used that to leave my cigars in as a holder
[Image: PC120008.jpg]

you can see why this piston isn't in that big diesel any longer... Imagine the noise this made...
[Image: PC120009.jpg]

thanks again!!!

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer