Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone ever make fun of your cigar choice?
I couldn't decide if this should be in the joke section or here, but decided to leave it.

I had a quite humorous situation today while tailgating the first home football game for Pitt. Some drunk chick wandered up to me and remarked, "that doesn't look like a good cigar, I only smoke nice cigars." with regards to my Padron 5000. I asked what she enjoyed, and she pulled out a black and mild. I really had no response to this, I offered her another of my Padrons and said they're better than they look, and she turned it down. To be honest she wasn't worth it anyway.

Have any Stogie Chat botl's ever been involved in a similar situation where others look down on your cigar choice?
Well first she was drunk. Or maybe high from using the black and milds for a blunt. Yes it happens to me because I started with flavors to quit cigarettes and still smoke them. Nothing wrong at all with any Padron. They are still the most consistent cigar on the market. Smoke what you like and like what you smoke. Joke em if they can't take a F.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

People never made fun of what I smoked but the size (Mumcero ),even some members of this forum but not anymore.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
"Anyone ever make fun of your cigar choice?" and lived? No
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
hehe, have had something similar happen in a truck stop...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
had something similar happen at a bbq. It was not even worth getting into it so i just ignored it and enjoyed the day.
--Mike
I jest that real men don't smoke Macanudo's but I never look down on other' choice of cigars. In ND I smoke better stuff than any of the local guys. Its always a novelty to them to see what the heck I am smoking next. And everything I smoke or learn to smoke is from the great guys here in this forum.
QUOTE:

"Some drunk chick wandered up to me"

Well,WTF did you expect?

LMFAO!!!!!!
I did make fun of a guy on here for smoking Gurkha's till I found out he LOVES them.
One thing i can not smoke is Flavored cigars and infused .....and yes I gave them a try a few times but still cant take the taste. But to each is own i am not gonna make fun of anyone smoking anything unless they say there philly Blunt is better then San Cristobal, or tat all hell is gonna break lose lmao