Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dude Bombed Again!!
This time it comes as payback from my BOTL in Beaufort SC. Came as a complete surprise today. You were putting that training to good use by being patient. You know how I love Pepin and this is a GREAT HIT!! I've been wanting to try the 5 Vegas Cask Strength and the AB Maxx is a new one to me as well. Thanks Dave, I really appreciate it Brother.

The Dude

[Image: IMG_2746.jpg]
Great Hit for sure
very nice indeed. I love that tat red lable. great stick
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Just a little attempt at saying 'Thank you' bro, as I put on the card. I'm glad they seem to have arrived in good shape and before Labor Day, hope you enjoy them. You don't hear about the Maxx much on here but it's one of my favorites.

It took a little while but I don't forget..Big Grin
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

great hit!!

Very nice variety of stogies.
Let us know how that Maxx smokes..
A labor day special.Smile
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Nice Hit!
--Mike
Nicely done sir!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
That is a very Pepin-ish bomb, I like it. Good job
I like smoking lightning
Nice hit, those will be some great smokes! Like pepper?