Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Everyday Moments of SCers
I was thinking it might be cool to start a thread that runs like an ongoing community journal. Sometimes we are just having an everyday moment that we may not feel is worthy of it's own thread. Whatever. It might be fun to read the thoughts/experiences of others as one man's "everyday moment" may bring a smile to others. So....go on - post the time and what you are doing at the moment...feel free to add pics!!
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
I envy you guys that have such a good imagination. Great idea..

At night while I lay in bed I try to map out mt next day activities, I mean really map it out.
Like, get up, go to bathroom, go to gym, have breakfast, check SC, mow lawn etc.
Get my drift. I mean how anal is that??
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(06-05-2010, 08:29 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I envy you guys that have such a good imagination. Great idea..

At night while I lay in bed I try to map out mt next day activities, I mean really map it out.
Like, get up, go to bathroom, go to gym, have breakfast, check SC, mow lawn etc.

Check front porch for packages.Nana
(06-05-2010, 09:52 AM)Lurch Wrote:
(06-05-2010, 08:29 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I envy you guys that have such a good imagination. Great idea..

Haha Lurch..

Well today i woke up sweating my ass off. Im not sure why but i suppose my wife turned up the ac when she got home from work last night and man i could tell when i awoke this am. Today we are going to my niece and nephews graduation party. I will be participating in some clay bird killing and mass quantities of food and beer. I will post some pics tonight after we get home!
Great idea maduro!!! Have a good day SC!
Medic
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Tony, don't forget to burn a few sticks!!! Have fun and congrats to your niece and nephew!!!

(06-05-2010, 11:07 AM)Medic443stl Wrote:
(06-05-2010, 09:52 AM)Lurch Wrote:

Haha Lurch..

Well today i woke up sweating my ass off. Im not sure why but i suppose my wife turned up the ac when she got home from work last night and man i could tell when i awoke this am. Today we are going to my niece and nephews graduation party. I will be participating in some clay bird killing and mass quantities of food and beer. I will post some pics tonight after we get home!
Great idea maduro!!! Have a good day SC!
Medic
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
I used my right hand today instead of my left hand. I am proud of myself.
(06-05-2010, 01:10 PM)US_Tank Wrote: I used my right hand today instead of my left hand. I am proud of myself.

I flipped a guy off while driving today too!
My little guy is three months old today!!!!!

We are picking out an outfit for pictures tomorrow.

What do you guys think?

[Image: th_Capture_20100605.jpg]
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Enjoy those moments Tim. I see he is drinking his Similac.
(06-05-2010, 08:40 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Enjoy those moments Tim. I see he is drinking his Similac.

Thanks!

He sure is! He loves it!

Thanks again!

Big Grin
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.