Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is just So Wrong.....NSFT
Man caught having sex with table gets 6 months

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/news...?id=150083

BELLEVUE, OH -- Police say a man was arrested after admitting to, and being caught on DVD having sex with his picnic table repeatedly.
Investigators say they received a tip that Art Price Jr., 40, of 146 Brinker St. in Bellevue was having sex with a picnic table while outside on the deck. The incidents occurred between January and March 2008.

Police say on March 13, the tipster dropped off three DVDs which showed Price in the act. On four occasions, Price is seen naked and masturbating in the rear room near the open doorway; he then comes out to the deck. He tilts the metal round picnic table on its side and lays up against it and has sexual intercourse with the table. Afterwards he cleans the table and the deck.

Police say the the incidents occurred close to Ridge Elementary School.

On March 20 Huron County prosecutors met with investigating officers and were shown the DVDs. Later that day, Price was brought in for questioning.

Police say that during questioning, Price admitted he had sex with the picnic table. He also confirmed the incidents caught on the DVD and admitted to having sex with the table inside his home.

On June 18, 2008, Price pleaded 'no contest' to disseminating harmful material to juveniles and public indecency. According the the Huron County Department of Corrections, he was sentenced to six months in jail.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
SPLINTERS!!!
omg
WOW! Not much else to say.....
This is my boomstick!
The poor table.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
That's an older story. Rob Heming read it in the internet news section of the Blowin' Smoke podcast sometime last year. Still its' a pretty disturbing story.
Public indecency? He was not seen except by the one doing the video taping. My gosh he cleaned the table after he jackulated. I am sure he used Lysol. Its not like anyone eats right off the table. Don't people use plates. HAHAHAHA!

We have sex in motel rooms and the maids clean the sheets before the next person sleeps in there. I think the guy doing the video taping should get some jail time too though. HAHAHAHAHA
Now there is a guy that is in love with his wood.
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
(02-23-2010, 10:16 AM)US_Tank Wrote: Public indecency? He was not seen except by the one doing the video taping. My gosh he cleaned the table after he jackulated. I am sure he used Lysol. Its not like anyone eats right off the table. Don't people use plates. HAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHA

Spoken like a man who's no stranger to sexual intercourse with patio furniture. Tongue
NANP™
Viking1
Whats the world coming to when i can't even have sex with my own table anymore.
Sad