Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jets/Vikes Super Bowl
A Jets -- Vikings Super Bowl? How cool would that be. If you go to Facebook Mario is cheering on the Vikes. But alas The Mum would find a way to get me to cheer for the Jets.
The Jets have no offense,the Colt's will eat them alive.Saints will take care of Farve and the Vikings.

ALL HAIL THE SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS!!!!!!
(01-18-2010, 06:01 AM)Bluesman455 Wrote: The Jets have no offense,the Colt's will eat them alive.Saints will take care of Farve and the Vikings.

ALL HAIL THE SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS!!!!!!

SD had an offense and look what happen to them..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Should the Jets make it, I don't think they'd survive the Vikes, whom I am sure will make it.

I'd bet on a Vikes/Colts Superbowl taking place, and the Vikes would probably win that, imo.
[Image: meepline.gif]
All I can say is freaking Farve!

LOL, Vik's are playing good with Farve, but the Saints are amazing team. Who knows!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
I'd put some fivers on the games if I had time to make it to the Post Office...but then again, I'm expecting to win, so what am I worried about??? Big Grin

I'm saying the Vikings over the Saints...not sure about Indy/Jets. Like them both, and I'd wager Peyton Manning would have found a way to do what Philip Rivers couldn't do. Have to give the Jets credit, though, they hung in there and made it happen...that, and an unbelievable trio of misses from the SD kicker. They shouldn't have had to rely on field goals to win that game, however. All the pundits gave the Jets NO chance...should have been a blowout according to them.

Vikings and Favre...Superbowl Champions.
Favre doesn't deserve to win. He's a selfish player, only thinks about himself..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
A lot of the folks in Pensacola are all of sudden Saints fans (only 3 hours away). Having said that I know I would have a blast watching the game at Robbie's if New Orleans plays in it. I personally think the Vikings have the better team but the game is in the Super Dome. Who knows? As for the AFC, logic says the Colts will win, but the J E T S are hot hot hot at the right time. Can't wait for Sunday to watch what should be two great games!
Favre can suck it. Maybe someone can go Joe Theisman on him so he can finally end his career.
People have underestimated the Jets all playoffs.
They showed how a good D can shut down a high power offense.
Should be a good weekend.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
(01-18-2010, 08:25 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Favre doesn't deserve to win. He's a selfish player, only thinks about himself..

That's what I've heard the last couple years. If so, then "karma" will take care of the situation...

That said, just because good things happen to someone doesn't mean they're good people, and bad things happen to good people all the time. In the end, they all will get their reward.